Welcome to ABC KIDS Play, a unique collection of games and activities for preschoolers brought to you by the ABC.
Featuring games from our most trusted and loved brands such as Play School, Giggle & Hoot and Bananas in Pyjamas, ABC KIDS Play is brought to life within the discoverable ABC KIDS village. Preschoolers are invited to explore, investigate, create and of course play!
What makes ABC KIDS Play special?
• Huge variety and depth. From open-ended creative activities to quick toy-like games and deeper more involved activities, Play has something for everyone and for all ages.
• Free, with no advertising directed at children and a dedicated Grown Ups section to help parents get the most out of the app and become actively involved in the play experience
• ABC KIDS Play will grow over time, to include new games, activities and brands.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Improvements to audio - in response to user feedback the app now ignores the device mute switch
- Animation updates
- Minor cosmetic improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Young kids will feel right at home in this virtual town packed with enchanting games and interesting things to try. Joined by familiar faces from Giggle and Hoot and other ABC KIDS shows, they’ll match shapes, fly through mazes and play musical chairs. Or they can enjoy more freeform activities like painting cars and building toy animals. There’s lots to do and discover, and little ones will love tapping on random objects to hear a clock ring, cause a rainstorm and more.
How godly this game is!!
As a 13 year old, I really have enjoyed this game it is a real thriller it just surprises me every time. Musical chairs is my favourite and I am a big supporter of RATTY!!, I do not like Morgan as he is fat. I also like Play School because you can draw as many inappropriate drawing you want and they are displayed every time you go in to Play School, and reminded your beautiful drawings.
It’s ok, I guess. The graphics could be a bit better though, and there could be a bigger selection of games based on shows made in Australia with association with the ABC, like Bluey perhaps? Since a lot of kids are obsessed with that. Otherwise, there isn’t much to fault, except minor glitches
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- 501.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0 to 5
- © Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.