The My AMP app lets you manage your AMP banking, super, insurance, and investments anywhere, anytime via your iPhone or iPad.
The My AMP app lets you:
- connect with your other financial providers and view all your accounts in one place
- set up a budget to monitor your income and spending
- view statements and correspondence
- retrieve login details
- set up banking and super alerts via iPhone, iPad or Apple watch.
- log in securely via PIN or biometrics.
Depending on the AMP products you hold, you may also be able to:
- set up BPAY® billers, payees and transfer money
- manage all your cards in one place
- add your AMP Bank cards to Apple wallet
- monitor progress of your savings goals
- track your investment’s performance
- start bringing your super accounts together using ‘Search for lost super’ feature
- check your insurance (inside and out of super)
- see whether your beneficiaries are up to date.
- apply for an AMP Saver Account from the App
- submit a general enquiry via a form the app
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
- Simplified app navigation
- Enhanced account connection experience when adding your other financial providers
- Introduced a quick and easy way to open an AMP Saver account
- Added support functionality - Submit a general enquiry
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Five months since the last update, and this one we get a font redesign...yippee (I am being sarcastic). The app is still ordinary. Where is the ability to click on a transaction to read more? Where is the ability to check, and change, recurring transactions? As someone else has suggested, the Program Owner and Developers need to download another bank app to work out what people actually need. Perhaps we’ll get it sometime before Christmas...won’t hold my breath though.
I find the iPad app functional and it does what I want without too many clicks or interactions. I always like apps that just work with you, without much fuss or flash. The details are clear and easy to read, in the right place and the important stuff readily available / visible.
The one bizarre thing is the quick balance feature which shows you "funds available for withdrawal" which isn't the same as"balance", e.g. on a home loan the balance is often way negative compared to the funds you can withdraw. I'd suggest offering the option to display either/both.
Another poor attempt of a banking app
The prior version of the app was poorly done but was functional. The new app is absolutely dreadful. Having to be forced to update to such a poorly conceived piece of software I've had to delete it as it has no purpose other than to show a number and then multiple clicks and popups later you get to something that resembles the information that could have been done with one click.
Maybe the developer and product owner should get a CommBank account and see how a banking app should be designed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.