Welcome everyone and let us introduce you to the MyAussie app! This app has been created for Aussie Broadband customers so you can make changes to your account quickly and easily. There is so much you can do on this app including:
- Track your usage
- Diagnose, lodge, and track any faults you may be experiencing
- Track outages and maintenance that may affect you
- Update your plan, add bolt-ons, and even add new services to your account like mobiles and Fetch
- Make a payment on your account
- Set up a payment plan for your account
We’re always keen to improve in every aspect of our business, so if you have anything else you think would be good to include on the app, feel free to let us know.
Fix Login Screen Freezing
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent feature wise
Got everything you need and some information I didn’t even know I had access to, like a history of all my speed tests.
Great quick app to find out about outages and contacting support. Clean and easy. Infinitely easier to find and view what you’re after over the website portal.
Docked a star because the bottom bar doesn’t support iPhoneX (and newer) properly, height should be increased to clear the Home indicator, brand new app like this should really have that under control...
This application has everything that you could need to work well with your ISP. It’s easy to use and find the information you need.
The only thing I think it’s lacking, that would be useful is the ability to switch between Aussie Broadband accounts (#FeatureRequest) - Though, the average user wouldn’t need this.
For instance, I look after my parent’s account and my personal one. I have to log out and in all the time. A switch feature would be great for the technical experts like me that look after the family’s internet connection(s).
Fault reporting needs improvement
1. General text field is completely obscured by bottom menu bar when entering text, so I can’t see what I’m typing!
2. Fault report has only four yes/no questions, but once a fault has been reported, it is revealed that other questions have been automatically answered on the user’s behalf, eg. “Has the NBN NTD been turned off for 30 minutes?” does not appear as a question in the input form but is automatically answered as “No”.
3. After submitting a fault, the chat screen says “Expected response time is 5 hours.” This is complete rubbish according to my experience. It takes much longer. Don’t set false expectations, it simply leads to further user frustration.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.