Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Claim missing Qantas Points and status credits for eligible flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
In this release:
- Added pre-flight health acknowledgement to check-in
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great as long as you don’t way to speak to a person
This app is great as long as nothing happens to necessitate a change in plans. Had a problem and had to think about changing a booking. Was unable to speak to anyone and had 1.5 hour wait. So booked a call back at 9:05am. Told 1.5 hours till callback. At 4pm still had not heard back. Tried to call again but system recognised my number and wouldn’t allow me access. VET FRUSTRATING.
App is great for everything except booking flights
The Qantas app is superior to any other airline for ease of use in flight tracking, frequent flyer points and shopping.
For booking flights via my phone it is terrible. I plan my itinerary 6 months in advance and frequently check if I can find a reasonable rate to justify Qantas vs rivals. Unfortunately it’s difficult finding the return trip deals advertised because they only show one way pricing. You then need to search through hundreds of options in both directions looking for the advertised lower price. After a number of attempts I stopped bothering and leave it to the company appointed travel agent. Despite being a platinum member, more than 80% of my business goes through alternative airlines despite Qantas advertising some attractive deals.
Cannot ads boarding pass to wallet
Hello I recently got an IPhone 11 Pro Max running IOS 13.2.2
I was unable to add either my passes from GLT to CBR via BNE on the 10th of Nov or the return boarding passes from CBR to GLT via BNE on the 12th. I also tried to deinstalling and reinstalling the Qantas app but had the same problem.
I would be on the boarding pass screen. I need to scroll dow. To get to the ‘Add to Wallet’ Button. As soon as I would touch the screen to scroll the screen would refresh and then when it did scroll down the button would not ever add the boarding pass to the wallet.
Could someone please investigate further.
Otherwise the app is generally good.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.