Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Claim missing Qantas Points and status credits for eligible flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
In this release:
Introducing Bid Now Upgrades. Now you can bid for a premium cabin up to 7 days from departure on eligible Qantas flights.
You can now check-in for Trans Tasman flights using the Qantas App
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great as long as you don’t way to speak to a person
This app is great as long as nothing happens to necessitate a change in plans. Had a problem and had to think about changing a booking. Was unable to speak to anyone and had 1.5 hour wait. So booked a call back at 9:05am. Told 1.5 hours till callback. At 4pm still had not heard back. Tried to call again but system recognised my number and wouldn’t allow me access. VET FRUSTRATING.
Consistently having problems with this app asking for PIN number and asked for surname to be changed for 4 years now! It’s changed on the web browser but not the app.
Seems it takes quite a few days and phone calls to be able to access the app if you try to use the web browser instead due to constantly being ‘locked out’ for incorrect pin. I store my changes to pin and I can try and try to change but it won’t accept them.
Like others have said can take hours to get through to Qantas phone line. Considering there are very few airline jobs and they get so much compensation from Gvt, & pay little to no tax - surely they can get this fixed? Couldn’t place trips into wallet last time either. Booking 2 weeks ahead this time to accomodate the app errors amongst other things.
App is great for everything except booking flights
The Qantas app is superior to any other airline for ease of use in flight tracking, frequent flyer points and shopping.
For booking flights via my phone it is terrible. I plan my itinerary 6 months in advance and frequently check if I can find a reasonable rate to justify Qantas vs rivals. Unfortunately it’s difficult finding the return trip deals advertised because they only show one way pricing. You then need to search through hundreds of options in both directions looking for the advertised lower price. After a number of attempts I stopped bothering and leave it to the company appointed travel agent. Despite being a platinum member, more than 80% of my business goes through alternative airlines despite Qantas advertising some attractive deals.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qantas Airways Ltd
- 127.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Qantas Airways Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.