It’s now easier to access your upcoming trips, check-in and obtain your boarding pass with our travel app. You’ll still be able to enjoy:
• Retrieving and storing future bookings.
Stop looking for your boarding pass. Just a few taps in the app and you are on your way.
• Request and manage your seats on the go*
*Note: The purchasing of Economy X is not currently available.
• Velocity Points and Status Credits
Track your Velocity Points and Status Credits activity.
• Velocity Digital Membership card.
Carry one less card around with you.
• Special Fares.
Get in first on our best deals.
There are even more exciting features to come, but for now, sit back, relax and get going with the Virgin Australia app.
If there's anything new you'd like to see in the app, think we can improve on, or have an app related issue to report, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working hard to release regular updates to the Virgin Australia app to make it faster, better, and more reliable for you.
• Minor update to the design of the Velocity membership card.
• Background performance improvements.
• Fixed: The app occasionally crashes when it loads a banner.
• Fixed: Membership information isn't always displayed when a barcode is scanned.
• Fixed: Push notifications for past flights were sometimes being sent.
• Fixed: An invisible button was appearing on the Home screen.
Love our app? Leave us a rating on the App Store.
Any questions or feedback? Send us an email to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Defeats the object of having an app if all it is is a shell to just load browser content. I may as well just use the browser itself as that renders the content better.
Here’s an idea, how about you develop the app like a real app and bake-in functionality? All you have to do is look at any other travel app out there to see how vastly different the experience is between rendering browser content like you do or have data download into baked-in app content.
Don’t be hating.
Not sure why everyone in hating on the app so much. I’ve had a great experience, it shows my trips even when booked through different payment sources, personal and corporate travel and the interface even managed some splits and adjustments that have happened due to shifts in travel plans.
Updated within minutes sometimes of getting off the phone after adjusting my flights.
Even Your backend developers try to block this app from attempting to check in, select seats, view the itinerary, or simply show a boarding pass; because they know it’ll mess up the databases if the hopeless app even attempted to communicate with the actual mission-critical reservation system.
No worries though. The app logs you out frequently and randomly enough; so you can’t even try to do any of the above anyways.
The best is when it logs you out as you’re trying to board the plane..... and now your electronic boarding pass is gone, and you can’t remember your password to re-login as you’re literally standing at the front of the line.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Virgin Australia Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.