It’s now easier to access your upcoming trips, check-in and obtain your boarding pass with our new app. You’ll still be able to enjoy:
• Retrieving and storing future bookings.
Stop looking for your boarding pass. Just a few taps in the app and you are on your way.
• Request and manage your seats on the go*
*Note: The purchasing of Economy X is not currently available.
• Velocity Points and Status Credits
Track your Velocity Points and Status Credits activity.
• Velocity Digital Membership card.
Carry one less card around with you.
• Receive instant notifications when it’s time to check-in your flight.
• Special Fares.
Get in first on our best deals.
• Navigate your way through the Airports with wayfinding maps
There are even more exciting features to come, but for now, sit back, relax and get going with the new Virgin Australia app.
New features in this release include:
• Improved flight booking experience making it easy to get away to your next destination
• When making a booking, select a seat or purchase Economy X for up to 40% more legroom
• Redeem your points to pay for flights when making a booking
• Instant flight status push notifications for when your flight is delayed or cancelled
• Boarding passes for international flights to breeze through the airport
• Why not treat yourself? Bid for an upgrade on eligible flights
• Book a hotel with our new hotel partner for great deals
• Fixed crashes that you have been experiencing
Ratings and Reviews
My brother and sister got stuck in Canberra because virgin said that they weren’t aloud to hop on the plane even though once you turn 13 your clarified as an adult and my sister was fourteen but they said that they weren’t aloud to come back up and that we would get no refund what so ever and now we have to send my dad down to Canberra to pick them up then come back and my sister is crying so hard and they don’t even care it’s just a joke. They will never want to fly again and we’re definitely not flying with virgin Australia ever again so I would recommend flying with someone else because virgin is just horrible and now we have to pay the extra money for my dad flying down and still don’t even get the refund from the plane that left without my brother and sister and they totally ruined my mums day and it’s her birthday 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻😔😣😖😢 and I actually give them a zero star rating
App overcharged my card for booking and refused to refund
The app glitched when making a booking using my velocity points, and charged the full price without using my selected points balance. When I called their members support system, they only offered a ‘travel points credit’ and refused to refund the balance. They said I could purchase a new ticket on top of what I’d already spent at the reduced velocity members rate using my points, but I would have to wait to use my travel point credits for a future booking.
An outrageous outcome for a fault that wasn’t mine, but your flawed booking system.
Terrible customer service. Really disappointing.
Constantly need to login again, and again, and again...
Who broke the app? Ridiculous now that every time I open the app, I have to log back in and 50% of the time the app no longer remembers my password and tells me it is incorrect. I have had to change password 3 times in 3 months. Why bother having an app? It is easier to just use the website. This is a joke.
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED
- 84.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Virgin Australia Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.