Save time and money using the Tyro App for your business banking.
WHAT YOU GET
• Tyro Bank Account: a fee-free transaction account (no batch, account keeping or dishonour fees)
• Next business day access to your Tyro EFTPOS settlement funds if you settle into your Tyro Bank Account
• Earn interest daily on the money you leave in your Tyro Bank Account with higher interest paid the longer you leave it there*
• Option to connect to Xero to automate bill payments and reconciliation
• Cash-flow based unsecured loans for eligible customers
• Peace of mind - Tyro is an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution and deposits up to $250,000 per account holder are guaranteed by the Australian government
• Track daily unsettled EFTPOS takings in real time, and see when you're busy and when you're not
• View individual EFTPOS transactions for today in real time, and see detailed information including amount, card type and fees
• Pay anyone with BPAY®, or BSB and account number as a one-time payment or a recurring payment
• Schedule future payments
• Initiate payments simply by speaking to Siri (requires iOS 10)
• Automated bill payments and one tap payment approvals by connecting to Xero
• Push notifications on bank account transactions
• Alerts when there are insufficient funds to make a scheduled payment or when a new payee is added
• Upload payroll or batch pay ABA files
• Share monthly transaction statements as PDF, CSV or OFX files
• Fast and secure access using a 4 digit passcode or TouchID™
• Order terminal paper rolls
• Easily schedule weekly transfers to your linked account so you can earn interest on the rest
The Tyro App is for use by customers of Tyro Payments Limited, ABN 49 103 575 042. Terms and conditions for the Tyro Account and eligibility requirements apply. Full details are available on request. Internet connection is required to use. Standard mobile data charges apply.
* Interest rates and tiers are available at tyro.com/rates
The Tyro App is compatible with iPhone operating iOS 10 or later. Bill notifications through Apple iOS are subject to network provider coverage. Transfers and payments can only be made to an account in Australia.
Xero is a trademark of Xero Limited. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
- We've made it easier for users without a Tyro bank account to access the app.
- You can now access the app using your Merchant Portal login and track your daily earnings in real time.
- View card fee reports and also order terminal paper through the app.
As always, we'd love your feedback on how we're doing. Please feel free to give us feedback through the app, or rate us on App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s True! No fees!
So simple to use
I get interest
There’s no fees
What more can you want!!!!
Eftpos transactions unavailable
I updated the app last night, now I am unable to view any Eftpos transactions. All other functions appear to work. Please fix this as soon as possible please.
Moving to Square
After 6 months of use, we have ordered a Square reader. Here’s why:
Although usual slow weekdays seem to work out fine with our 3G connected Tyro terminal (not the wifi battery operated version) we have twice had bad problems on a busy Saturday. We don’t often get to do busy Saturday events, so when we do we really hate it if we have the extra stress of the Tyro terminal losing connection or transactions failing.
The other issue which contributes to these problems is that Tyro do not provide a POS app to go with their system.
And they provided no help in finding an affordable option, other than the endless list of POS systems which are compatible- but not affordable or suitable for our particular micro business.
We ended up finding Loyverse through google searching and by coincidence discovered it was also compatible with Tyro.
The Tyro website did not highlight Loyverse as an option when I was searching for a free POS option.
I feel this is a major failing on Tyro’s part.
Loyverse, being free, isn’t the best software to use and perhaps contributes to some of the connection problems sometimes, but I doubt it because it works problem free until suddenly on a weekend event Tyro has consistent problems.
So this morning a transaction was “reversed” after the customer walked away and we lost 100% of the sale and the customer got free coffees without even knowing it.
That’s the last straw, $29 per month (before the 1% fee!) for unreliability is too much.
We’ll give Square a go, they look more professional, take up much less bench space and provide a really nice looking POS too at no extra cost.
If Square is also a big PIA, we might come back to Tyro, so we won’t cancel our account immediately.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.