Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
The redirecting is still not working. Always I click on a link in a Webbrowser at first didn’t copy the link to google maps. So I deleted google maps and downloaded it again now it’s even worse. It opens maps on a Webbrowser and then it asks me if I would like to open it on google maps app so I click on yes and it says I don’t have the app on my phone and redirects me to App Store.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Can you please tell us a little bit more about what you're experiencing so we can investigate further? Alternatively, if you continue to experience issues with this please create a post in our Google Maps Forum for our community of experts to assist: https://goo.gl/tEyBk
urge for anonymous review
Google should provide an option of anonymous review for customers since If you use you real full name to comment, the owner might find you back and start to stalk you or even to criticize what you have written. When writing reviews with one stars, personally I won’t want to reveal my name, but I want to warn other people from visiting. By now, the only way is to create a second account without full name. It’s sad in 2022 we can hide certain comments and instead, we have to create another one. Please give us an option. - In the desktop version you can sort results according to the filters you set to see the comments, but you can’t do this in the mobile version, please fix it!!! 🙏 Written in 2022, March
1 bug + 1 questionable UX choice
I can’t see my saved places on the map (starred, want to go....) anymore, is this a bug? It was super useful to be able to zoom on the map and see my saved places without having to search for them from the list.
As for UX, is it on purpose that the streets are white against a light beige background? This makes it very hard to read a map. Unless you’re doing it on purpose so people have to chose to follow directions (the blue lines) which allows you to gather more data on your users than if they were just using google maps as... a map.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your patience as we worked on this problem. With the latest app release, this issue should now be resolved, and your saved locations should once again be visible. Please ensure your Map is up to date with this Google Maps Help Center link: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3615175?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&oco=0. We appreciate your patience while this investigated and please let us know if you continue to have issues with your saved places.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 229.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.