Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All I need for my PDF’s
This is a brilliant app for storing my PDF’s. I made the switch from iBooks when iBooks kept offloading my files to the cloud and the whole point of saving files to my phone was to read them offline. With this app I can do all that in one place without worrying that an important PDF has been offloaded to the cloud without telling me. Now thanks to this app my files are always there when I need them.
An unintuitive waste of space
This app has a 4.5 star overall rating, but it should be much lower. The latest major update makes it slow and unintuitive, with clunky boxes everywhere, and a four step process just to edit a text box. In order to do anything which you actually want to do, you have to pay £7.99 a month. You can’t even create a pdf without paying for it. You can’t export and you can’t organise pages either. Text functions are useless. There’s no way I’ve found to copy and paste a text box. If you try to place a text box in a particular place, it will appear a good distance away from where you want it to. Object alignment doesn’t even exist. I’ve given up using it now, and instead I just use Pages, which is almost hassle-free and doesn’t cost anything. I’ve had bother with crashing issues as well. Don’t buy it. It will cause you pain.
I want to give Adobe 5 stars but I’m not able to yet
I want to give Adobe and Adobe Scan a 5 star rating but until a recent bug is fixed I’m unable to do so at this time. Usually when I want to share a pdf I can easily and conveniently share via iMessage (among some other convenient platforms such as WhatsApp). However, rather frustratingly and inconveniently I am no longer able to share via iMessage, which is the most convenient way for me usually. Now every time I try, rather than the pdf exporting to iMessage it is just copying and pasting the file title as text. Please can you help as I need this essential feature fixed
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 278.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor £9.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator £7.99
- Adobe ExportPDF £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.