- Find out how much sugar, sat fat, salt and calories are really inside your food and drink
- Look out for healthier snacks that get the thumbs up.. and for snacks that are under 100 calories without being high in sugar, sat fat or salt.
- Additional products have been added to the database.
- Improvements have been made to the app so there is better in app browser experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app
Found it really useful to show the kids how much sugar and salt is in somethings. I use it a fair amount and am finding it really handy, two annoying things though.
1) the lastest update has deleted off everything I have scanned which is VERY annoying.
2) would be good to be able to compare a couple of products and see their contents next to each other.
Good app ❤️👍
Personally, I think this app is underrated! How I found this app was via school. We went on a trip to the police station and two ladies were doing a talk about sugar and salt. I listened carefully to what they were saying and then they showed us the app and I decided that I might get it. The next day, I found out my cousin (who is the same age as me) had the talk at school as well and got the app on her phone. I downloaded it and started scanning everything!! However I scanned mini blueberry muffins and it said it was strawberry trifle!! Please could you fix that developers! Thank you JulieJulie82 x
P.S HUGE credit towards everyone who works for ChangeForLife because it has made me realise how much sugar and salt I am eating on a day and how much I should be eating! The two ladies who talked to use were very helpful and keep up all your good work thank you xxxxx
I have used this since it came out and I couldn’t be without it now!
Its so easy to check something in the supermarket before buying and its shocking to learn what’s hidden in our foods!
Also my grandad uses this when buying food for my diabetic nan.
He used to spend hours trying to work out what he could buy and feed her and spent a fortune on diabetic food.
This has changed his life and should be recommended to every person with diabetes!!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.