Buy tickets and stay up-to-date on the move with the free EMR app. See how your train is running, save recent searches to favourites (just tap the star), and save your payment cards securely for faster ticket buying – with no booking fees or credit card charges.
Check live train information
- Use the departures screen to see where your train is in real time
- Get a snapshot of any disruption from our route status on the home screen
Buy train tickets with no booking fees
- Buy single, return, open return and Season tickets in just a few taps
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Get the cheapest fare, guaranteed with our Price Promise
Download EMR tickets to your mobile
- Buy m-tickets and download them to your new mobile ticket wallet
- Transfer tickets between devices (phone and tablet)
Travelling across London?
- Plan your journey with the London Rail and Tube map – find it in the main menu
- And check Tube status updates to avoid delays
General improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
No personal profile section, it’s difficult to understand whether you logged in or not.
Not showing my bookings and does not give the option to manually add your booking.
Many functionalities, but quite badly organised.
I hope you can improve it.
Ticket wallet issues in abundance
In theory the update has improved usability, I’m a fan of the ease in navigating the UI. However, the ticket system is now erratic and broken.
The previous versions remembered which ticket you’d like to receive at payment (e.g. e-ticket). The new app defaults to smart cards each time you buy a ticket, this is minor, but annoying if you travel often.
Most frustratingly, I’ve experienced erratic behaviour once you try to open the e-ticket itself within the app. Sometimes I am able to open the ticket, being able to view both return journeys in one go within a single image. Other times I’m forced to download and activate each separate ticket within the app. To be clear the UI physically changes within the ticket wallet with no rhyme or reason.
Case in point, today I experienced the first method in the morning and this afternoon the app has shifted behaviour, telling me to download and activate the very same tickets I had this morning.
Additionally each time this shift occurs within the app, my archived tickets move back into the main ticket wallet.
This app used to be very consistent and it’s now unfortunately rather frustrating and time consuming to use. Please sort it out!
At last a useful update
Big improvement in version 2
Veterans card added and user friendly.
Version 1 previously received a 1 star
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Abellio East Midlands Limited
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Abellio East Midlands Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.