Buy tickets and stay up-to-date on the move with the free EMR app. See how your train is running, save recent searches to favourites (just tap the star), and save your payment cards securely for faster ticket buying – with no booking fees or credit card charges.
Check live train information
- Use the departures screen to see where your train is in real time
- Get a snapshot of any disruption from our route status on the home screen
Buy train tickets with no booking fees
- Buy single, return, open return and Season tickets in just a few taps
- Pay with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Get the cheapest fare, guaranteed with our Price Promise
Download EMR tickets to your mobile
- Buy m-tickets and download them to your new mobile ticket wallet
- Transfer tickets between devices (phone and tablet)
Travelling across London?
- Plan your journey with the London Rail and Tube map – find it in the main menu
- And check Tube status updates to avoid delays
General improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the dated company logo. Not so much the dated App.
Wish they’d bought East Midlands Trains app off them when they took over the franchise, because that app was relatively clever and well-designed.
This, however, is like an app from a good few years ago: just a re-skinned website really. Still, as with rail franchising, we’re stuck with it - there’s no incentive for them to do much about it. What we going to do; travel with a different train company?
My First Ever Review
If I could give this app zero stars I would. Unfortunately I have no choice but to give it one star. It seems they’ve gone for aesthetics rather than functionality here. My phones on the latest update and app also, but the lag and loading times are ridiculous. Considering the latest patch was released just last week I’m not too sure what was actually fixed. The displayed connecting trains are just so confusing to understand, everything is all clustered up and all the colours used make it even more harder to comprehend what is actually going on. Given the extortionate prices, I would’ve hoped some of the money would be used to develop an app with some coherency and meaning. If you’ve made it this far I hope you enjoyed reading my first ever review, I’m sorry it wasn’t positive but I hope in my next review for EMR I have some good things to say.
It’s ok, but it could be better
I don’t have any issues with crashes or usability but the app signs out all the time and doesn’t store password credentials in Keychain. It would also be nice if the time dynamically changed because sometimes you open the app on the search screen and it’s still set to when you last checked. So it lets you search for a ticket from a time 5 hours in the past before coming up with an error - the time should automatically refresh.
- Abellio East Midlands Limited
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Abellio East Midlands Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.