Going out? Find events near you, make plans with your friends, and buy your tickets. All with Fatsoma. This is ticketing, but better.
• Discover thousands of the world’s most exciting nightlife, music, cultural, and networking events. Experience quirky nights out, live music gigs, mind-expanding cultural events, and once-in-a-lifetime festivals and trips abroad.
• Make plans with your friends — share events and start chatting from within the Fatsoma app. Everyone can see who’s in, who’s out, and who’s got their tickets.
• Buy your tickets in seconds with Apple Pay or save your cards for next time.
• Never worry about losing or forgetting your tickets. Access them anytime within the app.
• Follow your favourite brands and get notified of new events.
• Become a ticket rep and make money from your passion by sharing events with others.
New: Buy your tickets even faster with Apple Pay.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since being a uni student this year, I downloaded the app, which allowed me to easily buy my tickets anywhere I was, even if it was a last minute thing. The app is very good and you get to see other events in different cities that I never knew of.
It’s good to be updated about the different events, especially as I’m currently going back and forth to London and such.
Recently the app is having trouble showing the different ticket prices and the availability of the tickets. If it carries on then there’s no point of having the app. If it gets resolved, then it’s definitely worth having. ✨
Waiting for a long time to download tickets
I downloaded the app to have the deals that come with the app, but the tickets have failed to download. Also, my other pre-paid tickets are nowhere to be found within the app. Luckily, I have them saved in my emails. Slight letdown
Developer Response ,
Hi there, it sounds like you may be logged into the incorrect account to find your purchases. It may be a good idea to contact our support team at www.fatsoma.com/support and they'll be able to assist
BE AWARE, SCAM or STEALER
I bought tickets for party called "THE FRESHERS HOUSE PARTY // MANCHESTER" in Tiger Tiger club. When I went there they told me that they have age limit and I am older than that and I am not allowed to enter. On the Fatsoma website they didn't say anything about the age limit. However, they advice me to send email to the website and I'll get a refund. I sent email to the customer service "Balkwill" and told me there is no refund policy and he will try to contact them for refund. However, two weeks with the same answer.
I am not sure if there are a scam company or what, however, the stole my money.
Be aware before doing any purchase as they won't give you your money for any reason and they will keep saying :
"Just so you know, all events are organised and managed by Third Party Event Organisers. As such, the money paid for your ticket has gone to the event organisers, and is not in fatsoma’s possession. In order for us to refund your ticket, we must receive authorisation from the event organisers."
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.