Going out? Find events near you, make plans with your friends, and buy your tickets. All with Fatsoma. This is ticketing, but better.
• Discover thousands of the world’s most exciting nightlife, music, cultural, and networking events. Experience quirky nights out, live music gigs, mind-expanding cultural events, and once-in-a-lifetime festivals and trips abroad.
• Make plans with your friends — share events and start chatting from within the Fatsoma app. Everyone can see who’s in, who’s out, and who’s got their tickets.
• Buy your tickets in seconds with Apple Pay or save your cards for next time.
• Never worry about losing or forgetting your tickets. Access them anytime within the app.
• Follow your favourite brands and get notified of new events.
• Become a ticket rep and make money from your passion by sharing events with others.
This release contains optimisations to access your chat messages faster, along with a few bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since being a uni student this year, I downloaded the app, which allowed me to easily buy my tickets anywhere I was, even if it was a last minute thing. The app is very good and you get to see other events in different cities that I never knew of.
It’s good to be updated about the different events, especially as I’m currently going back and forth to London and such.
Recently the app is having trouble showing the different ticket prices and the availability of the tickets. If it carries on then there’s no point of having the app. If it gets resolved, then it’s definitely worth having. ✨
Waiting for a long time to download tickets
I downloaded the app to have the deals that come with the app, but the tickets have failed to download. Also, my other pre-paid tickets are nowhere to be found within the app. Luckily, I have them saved in my emails. Slight letdown
Developer Response ,
Hi there, it sounds like you may be logged into the incorrect account to find your purchases. It may be a good idea to contact our support team at www.fatsoma.com/support and they'll be able to assist
Disgusting and untrustworthy third parties
As I student I bought a ticket for a freshers and clearly the terms stated a possible refund if my insurance choice was where I went . I purchased the ticket for my firm. I contacted the organisers, who after three emails , ignored me . So, I contacted fatsoma with the problem and was told to wait as they said they’d contact the organisers. Time goes by and I never received a reply and emailed them again, only to be ignored again and money taken . I don’t recommend you buy tickets on any event unless you’re fine with having your money taken or you know your going to attend . Don’t take what they write for legit because it’s lies . So disappointed in the service and have never come across such unprofessional event organisers as the third parties fatsoma works with . Buy with caution.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fatsoma Ltd
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fatsoma Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.