*** Look More Professional and Get More Done ***
Gas Engineer Software is a proven, reliable system, that empowers you to;
• Save Time
• Look More Professional
• Get More Organised
• Get More Done
• Go Paperless
With Gas Engineer software you will;
- Stop Working Evenings and Weekends,
- Able to Grow Your Business and
- Spend More Time with family and friends.
Gas Engineer Software is a full customer and job management system that streamlines the creation of certificates, invoices, quotes, job sheets and much more for Gas and Oil Engineers in the UK and Ireland.
The Apps are only one part of a much larger software package. They are designed to work online and offline.
Join more than 4000+ Heating and Plumbing Companies using Gas Engineer Software to make their businesses Faster, Better and More Efficient.
APP AND WEBSITE FEATURES
- Create Unlimited Certificates, Records, Quotes, Estimates and Invoices
- Works Online & Offline
- Web Portal for office use
- Full Customer and Job Management System (CRM)
- Automatic SMS and Email Service Reminders
- Automatic Invoice Chasing
- Automatic Quotes and Estimates Reminders
- Built-in Calendar (Manage Engineers)
- Secure Database and Backups
- Sync between all devices
- Unlimited UK support via phone, email, in-app
- Integration to Accounts Packages - Xero, Sage, Quickbooks (coming soon)
- Dashboard and Reporting
- Accept Payments (coming soon)
- Gas Analyser Integration (coming soon)
1. Job Sheets
Domestic Gas Records
5. Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
6. Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
7. Gas Warning Notice
8. Gas Breakdown Record
9. Gas Service Record
10. Minor Electrical Works Certificate
11. Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
Non-Domestic Gas Records
12. Non Domestic Gas Safety Record
13. Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
14. Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Record
15. Non Domestic Testing and Purging Record
16. Non Domestic Catering Record
Domestic Oil Certificates
17. Oil Installation Report (CD/10)
18. Oil Service Commission Report (CD/11)
19. Landlord Oil Installation Check (CD/12)
20. Oil Warning and Advice Notice (CD/14)
21. Domestic Oil Storage Tank Spillage and Fire Risk Assessment (TI/133D)
22. Legionella Risk Assessment
With this release of Gas Engineer Software, we've introduced several changes based on feedback we have received, alongside other improvements.
• Moved the option to copy the customer details for a property to the top of the screen so users see it sooner
• App will now provide a default description for any new jobs generated from calendar events
• Resolved some instances when new appliance makes/models/locations were not being retained by the software for future use
• Rectified a fault that resulted in the app not updating the list of menu options provided when switching between user accounts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this software for a couple of years now and had used others prior to this but have found this to be the most simple, useful and impressive. It has saved me so much time and looks very professional.
The technical team are always at the end of the phone swiftly, should they be needed and are keen to hear feedback on the app to improve it. Always being updated to include new and more useful features.
Highly recommended !!
I’ve been using GE software for 3 years now and highly recommend to all. They are constantly updating and improving its features allowing it to be as user friendly as possible. More importantly the technical team are very helpful and accessible. Mike in particular is very pleasant and thorough and will spend as much time as needed to help with any queries and questions. It’s time saving, cost effective and efficient.
5 stars from me!!!
Makes work easier.
Have been using gas engineers software since the early days.
Had tried other software, but was so impressed not just by the ease of use but the technical help that is at hand.
Tulloch and all members of staff will always guide you through any issues you have which is a must for any business.
The software is constantly being updated and they do listen to installers on any improvements that will help the engineers in there everyday work.
Paper or digital. Digital any day. Might be a little daunting, but once you make the step you'll soon see how invaluable gas engineers software us.
- Software Works for You Ltd
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Software Works for You Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Single Engineer - 12 Months Subscription £209.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.