Land Rover iGuide is an essential mobile application for new owners.
The app makes it simple to find and understand all the need to know features and controls. It also doubles as a mobile owner’s manual, ensuring the answer to any question is always to hand.
The application features four tools:
* Visual Search. Uses a variety of interactive images to identify important and helpful features and controls. It demonstrates how to use them and helps you get the best from your new vehicle.
* The owner’s manual. This digital version of the owner’s manual makes it easy to find the information you’re looking for quickly. A convenient alternative to the printed manual, you can search by key word or category.
* Frequently Asked Questions. A quick reference list, providing answers and information relating to the most common questions about your vehicle.
* Warning lights. A comprehensive and easy to use guide to the various warning lights that might appear on your dashboard. This section tells you what each light means and what to do about it.
No login is required. Just select your vehicle details and the application will download the important content on to your phone, so it is available when you are off line. Only videos require an internet connection. iGuide currently supports the following models:
1. Land Rover Discovery
2. Range Rover Velar
3. Range Rover
4. Range Rover Sports models
5. Range Rover Evoque
6. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date -Still
New model came out 5 months ago!
Still no guide for latest Discovery 5. The 2019 Model Year manual appeared on Topix at the changeover date. Where is the iGUIDE? Could be really useful but so many subtle differences over 2018 model it’s almost useless.
Most owners of last years model will no longer need this guide. If it is not going to be updated it’s redundant.
Unstable and crashes (the app, not the car)
The car’s great. The app is rubbish. Each time you press search it crashes and re-sets to the home screen. Deleting and reinstalling does not fix it.
Like the rubbish route planner app, this one lets down the £72 grand car!
Great little app I’ve been using for some time now whilst I get used to my new Velar.
- Land Rover
- 270.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Land Rover
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.