Land Rover iGuide is a convenient way to access owner manual information for selected Land Rover models.
Enhanced by a visual search, keyword search, bookmark functionality, a library of video clips and a reference list of frequently asked questions, iGuide will help you explore the features and to explain the functionality of your Land Rover.
No login required. Just select your vehicle details and the application will download the content to your phone, so it is available when you are offline. Only videos require internet connection.
We’ve been making improvements to the functionality and adding new features to iGuide.
• New vehicle selection tool with multiple vehicles functionality making it easier to switch between vehicles.
• Addition of bookmark functionality providing easy access to favourite topics via main menu.
• New user feedback functionality added.
• Index function listing all topics alphabetically.
• Changes in visual search using easy-to-understand hotspots.
• Video library for selected models providing direct access to instructional videos.
• Improved content download process for a smoother experience when making sure the user’s manual content is always up to date.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where’s my car’s info?
Well it was great for my previous Velar but now I have an SVA and there’s no guide for that to download...
Sure, many if not most features are common but it’s a bit poor!!! EG: instructions on opening the tailgate are wrong.
Downloaded content is invalid
Worked fine until I tried to update the latest content now I get a message saying ‘the downloaded content is invalid please try again later’. My new Evoque has spent over four weeks out of the last four months in the garage getting software updates for the Infotainment System - software is something that Land Rover can’t do. Don’t hold out much hope for the new plug-in hybrids!
Loads of Bugs
I have just updated this handy App it was working fine & had used it constantly for quick info on getting used to my car . Since the update every button i touch knocks the app back to my iphone home page , please do something to rectify this return the app back to the decent app it was
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.