Manage your account from your phone, with My O2. You’ll be able to add data Bolt Ons, see your recent charges and check your allowances, whenever you want. And you can sign in quickly and securely with your fingerprint.
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll be able to:
- See how much data you’ve got left
- Check your tariff and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data
- View your bill and see who you’ve been calling and texting
- Pay your bill quickly and securely
- Check your upgrade options
- Change your tariff
- Get perks, offers and more
If you’re on Pay As You Go, you’ll be able to:
- See your balance and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data, minutes or texts
- Top up using our automated call service
- See your calling plan prices
- Get help with your device, bill and more
- Find a free O2 Wifi hotspot
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll have been given your username and password when you joined us. If you’ve forgotten them, just go to the My O2 sign in page and click ‘Help me sign in’.
If you’re on Pay As You Go, go to o2.co.uk/register to sign up to My O2. If you’ve forgotten your login details, go to the My O2 sign in page and click Register now.
Once you’ve signed in on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to set up a pin. Or on certain devices, you’ll be able to sign in using your fingerprint. So it’s quick and easy to get onto the app.
Bear in mind that the My O2 app isn’t available for O2 Business customers. And if you use the app outside of our Europe Zone, data roaming charges might apply.
This latest version of My O2 includes performance improvements with lots of new offers. Remember help is at hand, with In-App chat, Aura and the O2 Community. This release also contains lot's of new app only offers on Upgrades, Accessories and Tablets. Update today and take a look.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 STAR APP
I’ve recommended this O2 app to family an friends, ‘Why’ because it gives you all the information you need and require, at the end of your finger tips.
• Let’s you keep check of your data usage, so if your running low, use the app to add a bolt on, the good thing about adding a bolt on, what you don’t use rolls over to the following month, how cool is that.
• Also lets you keep an eye on your minutes, texts and your monthly billing.
• Shows you how much you have paid of your device, and what you owe, so when your due an upgrade, O2 will let you know.
• What l like the most, is the ‘Help Service’ which is built into the app, you have a problem with your devices, or billing, you can speak with an O2 Guru online or give them a call, their customer service is outstanding, they are always happy to help in any way they can.
l have both an iPhone and an iPad with a combined billing service. This is perfect for me, one less direct debit to think about.
O2 have combined everything together, in one small little package, they have really thought of everything. This app has made my busy life style a lot easier, so worrying and stressing about my monthly bill is now a thing of the past‘ l can’t rate it enough’. That’s why l have given a 5 Star rating.
From Yours Truly
Im not impressed with O2 at all lately, due to how they have not adjusted with covid 19. After waiting forever to get through a few weeks ago to explain my situation that i could not pay for my tariff bill as i was out
Of work due to covid 19 as im self employed hairdressers salon owner. I have never not been able to pay my bill and certainly never been cut off from O2 in my 19 years as a customer i first joined when it was bt cellnet. Always been a Customer to O2 however even though i explained my situation you still cut me off how cold can that be. They dont care for you as a customer you are left alone to deal with things even when times
Are hard. Ive had fo pay late payment charges for my mobile and my ipad which is unfair as my situation is out of my hand. And now my ipad 9.7 inch wont come on the screen is blank and wont light up the only noise it makes is when you put the charger on it does nothing els. What am i meant to do ???? I cant even go to a store as they are shut. I use my ipad to run my business from my home while we are shut. Dealing
With admin and stuff. Its diabolical that the theres no way to get through to get help i am very unhappy at the moment with O2, unless you figure out how to help your customers in hard times then you are going to loose a lot of them. Because i feel ive been left with no option and unable to use service that i have to pay for(ipad)
Extremely useful, but theres one thing that is annoying.
This is a great app, it’s extremely useful for many reasons. It’s easy to navigate, allows me to keep up to date with my bills, lets me check new products easily, paying bills is easy and has generally made life easier in regards to keeping up to date on my O2 contract. It’s essential to anyone on O2.
However, there’s one thing that is annoying. Trying to contact someone is a bit frustrating at times, especially when you need to speak to an actual person over the phone. They force you to use a messaging service, and most of the time they’re busy which means you can’t even send a message. I know they probably implemented this system to cut costs, having a few people monitor a messaging service is probably a lot cheaper than hiring a 3rd party call centre. Still, it doesn’t beat actually speaking to someone, especially when you have a complicated issue regarding your billing and payment. Anyone on O2 should get this app, but their customer service can be frustrating.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.