This app is for Event Promoters who use Skiddle to sell tickets for their events.
* RapidScan Box Office - Sell tickets for your event to walk-up customers, accepting cash, debit/credit card and Apple Pay.
* Verify customers who have already purchased online tickets through Skiddle.com as they enter your event using your iPhone or iPad
* Scan RapidScan tickets or lookup by customer name
* Very fast ticket scanning
* Instant verification or rejection of tickets
* Keep tickets on sale once your doors open to maximise sales (Wifi/4G/3G connection required)
* Filter available tickets to allow different customers to enter at different entrances
* View entry stats showing who's entered and who's yet to attend
* Find your peak entry hours to help plan staffing
* Synchronisation with multiple devices so you can have more than one person working on the door (Wifi/4G/3G connection required)
* Data is sent to your Promotion Centre so you can analyse later
Please note, you need a free Skiddle Promoter account to use this app, please see https://promotioncentre.co.uk
To use the new Box Office functionality to sell tickets, you can get started straight away accepting cash payments. Card payments require an iZettle card reader, available from https://www.izettle.com/gb/skiddle
Find out more https://promotioncentre.co.uk/tour-boxoffice.php
NOTE: Please report all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can improve this app.
We’ve tweaked the customer list based upon your feedback to show all customers in a single list. It’s now quicker to find customers, regardless of whether they have entered yet or not.
There’s also a stack of power optimisations so you get the most from your battery. Enable low power mode on iOS to preserve battery life if you’re away from a power source
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick and easy for any promoter!
Fast, efficient and user friendly!
Operated this system over the weekend at a very busy event, lots of door admissions and it was fast, efficient and user friendly. Great system!
They make a big deal about how you don’t need paper tickets so long as you download their app and then it won’t let you log in to it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.