Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode scanner and card reader.
- SocketMobile S700 and series 7 hardware scanner.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- support for the Menlo font.
- new option : swap done with return.
- dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where has the enter button gone????
5 minutes limit has killed the app
Introducing the time limit has been a horrible idea. No matter if you reset the ratings on the App Store hoping to get people to download it.
One star because there is no option for a zero
What muppet decided to do away with the enter button, a perfectly good app is no bloody useless
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.