Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Telnet to any port
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Port scanner
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
- Display the iPhone IP address
- New function: Port scanner
- Solved problem with iPad menu and portrait mode
- General bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a really useful free app. Actually, it's a whole set of useful apps. It's a shame that not all of the graphics are hi-res (the working text is, but the iPhone and in-app icons aren't).
another app closer to not needing my laptop :)
simple utility well executed. I used this today to check that a printers wireless connection was working correctly on site, excellent took 10 seconds instead of the 5-10 minutes it might have taken with my laptop. Excellent, now if I could just print from the iphone :)
Just the too to have
Just the app you need when you are in the middle of nowhere with no PC and you have an issue that need answers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.