Pay you. PayMe. Pay anyone instantly.
Go cashless. Split restaurant bills with friends in just a few taps, no matter which Hong Kong bank they’re with. All you need is a mobile number – no fees, no hassles.
Pay and get paid easier than ever with personalised PayLinks you can send to the person you're paying via WhatsApp or SMS.
This App is designed for use in Hong Kong. The products and services represented within this App are intended for Hong Kong customers.
This App is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (‘HSBC HK’).
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is regulated and authorised to carry out banking activities in Hong Kong S.A.R.
If you are outside of the Hong Kong, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this App in the country/ region/territory you are located or resident in.
This App is not intended for distribution, download or use by any person in any jurisdiction or country/ region/territory where the distribution, download or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation.
If you're under 18, please consult your parents or guardians before you give us any information about yourself.
Thank you for using PayMe! We are constantly making improvements to give you the best payments experience. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on!
Here's what’s new in our latest update:
Say goodbye to some pesky bugs - we've fixed them to bring you a better experience
Ratings and Reviews
1. Try to reset pin and password but never really receive the reset emails supposedly being sent to my email for few months.
2. After being able to receive the reset email now and try to login in via email,app screen shows error message that keeps saying account not found. So if my email account now can receive the reset instruction, why the account can’t be found? This is ridiculous and a total waste of time.
3. Have previously received money in the account when was able to login, so that means my money is frozen now because I can never gain access to the app because of these technical disaster of this app
4. Can someone from Hsbc help fix this before I change back the comments? Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi isaac2019, please contact our customer service （https://payme.hsbc.com.hk/zh-hk/help） if the problem persists.
Very Bad User Experience!
1) I have installed the APP for a while but today is my first time to use it.... i have linked my bank account and credit account as well, then was going add value into the Pay Me APP account, however, there is no response after I pressed the value added button. I have no way to add value into this APP account anyway...
2) Then I was thinking is it becoz the APP is old version, so I went to APP Store to update the APP. I reopened the APP after updated but a pop-up message came out and asked me to update the APP again, then I went to APP Store to check but it stated the APP in my phone is updated. Then I opened the APP again but that pop-up message came out again and it made me cannot press other button. At the end, I failed to use this APP.
In fact I want to try new method but very bad user experience! I think I will back to use the most original and safe online banking to transfer money in future!
Great app - some improvement recommendations
I doubt most people would use it to pay small bills with friends, everyday. As such, it does not make sense that the barcode scan window is occupying most of the screen while the space for choosing friends in the same screen is so tiny. I think the scan window should only pop up by choose and you need to improve the user experience for choosing friends (e.g. often chosen friends are on top and the people names should always be fully shown if possible).
Second, the limit for credit card is getting smaller and smaller. I would assume most people would set credit card as default then switch to saving as the limit is used up. At a point you don’t have enough limit with your credit card, it would be very helpful that you ask for authorisation from user then deduct the first part from card and second from saving by itself.
Last but not least, your “request” function needs to improve. Imagine there would be notification for one being requested but I have a lot occasions where people did not know I made requests until we spoke. Should you send email alert as well?
Good app, thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd.
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited