Create, edit, and collaborate on the go with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
* Share documents with your team
* Edit, comment and add action items in real time
* Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
* Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
* Get things done, even on the plane, with offline mode
* Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
* Use Google Search without leaving your document
* Search all of your files in Drive, right in Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
* Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
* Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
* Convert and export files seamlessly
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
* Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more
* Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
* Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can see perfection
Just can’t see a flaw in this app but if there are any, just make some effort in correcting it. Can see perfection in this and the great thing is that it is jus perfect with the right things of MS Word already incorporated in it and best thing is that it also doesn’t need a subscription like the Microsoft Office apps on my iPad Pro which is the main reason people go for it and the title of the best alternative for Word actually suits it.
Great! But not entirely
Can write down simple and basic documents (which I usually don’t).
For a full fledged academic essay, it is yet difficult to type and format on a phone or iPad. It’s probably the best you can get out of this, but the problems with each display orientation makes it difficult to start a new essay and create a structure. Light editing from your laptop is okay. But things like footnoting and bibliography generators are yet missing!
People now use note apps to write something small. When it’s time to write something formal, which requires Docs, it just isn’t the most convenient.
But for light editing, and shared files, it is the best you can get. Continuity is the bet feature, which puts it ahead of Pages and even Word.
Really need to figure out the general layout and need to work on how the 3D Touch keyboard works in the app.
Google docs is an amazing application that helps you to make documents easily. Unlike the word app, you dont need a subscription to use it which is the he best part. I use the app on the iPad and it is very user friendly. My request to google is to add margin editing options for the documents.
Overall it is an outstanding application.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 207.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.