The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Google IOS app keeps on crashing
Google ios app is keeping on crashing / getting hanged just after launching it for last 2 weeks after upgrading IOS to 13.1.2 (iPhone XR). I have tried all the possible ways like uninstalling and installing the app, offloading the app etc. to figure out whether the problem is something related to my phone. Even, I have upgraded the phone to 13.2 as well with a hope that the issue will be fixed. No luck as of now. Could you please look into this?
The app is the best that you can get but few with a few issues
I’m used to checking the top stories on the google page where it personalises the headlines or news according to your search. I keep going through that on an everyday basis or atleast 5 times in a day. But lately, scrolling through the cards, freezes the app and I’ll have to close the app and try again. But this time, it doesn’t fix even after I close the app and open it again. Please fix this asap.
BUG OR VIRUS...!!!
Today I tried to open HSMC site on iphone 5s and was awarded with full screen balloon forcing me to install something with OK button and no back button...telling me that my phone is infected with two viruses. To remove press ok. What nonsense. Google app showing this. I pressed home button and removed google app and reinstalled. Developers needs to check either app is infected or site is infected? A serious threat for iphone users. Need to look into URGENTLY. Thanks for good experiences with google app so far.
- Google LLC
- 258.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.