iMobile Pay is ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application.
iMobile Pay, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 200 banking services on your mobile.
The features of new iMobile Pay are
Pay and collect money from anyone instantly using Unified Payment Interface (UPI Payments). UPI ID is your virtual identity for UPI payments. Use your UPI PIN to do all UPI transactions.
View and transact from all your Savings accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards, Deposits and PayLater
Check your bank balance, view & email your detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to any bank account
Transact superfast using Favorite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers and all other offers under offer section.
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
Manage all your credit cards like block/Unblock, change/Generate pin online, ATM and International Transactions.
Know all your spends, transactions, TAT for service requests and recommendations under Discover section.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile Pay application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Now customers can invest in wide range of upcoming IPOs from Demat section with just one click through iMobile Pay app
2. Now a customer can convert upto 5 credit card transactions into convenient EMIs in a click with iMobile Pay
3. Now a customer can view all credit card offers in one place. With redemptions and spends based tracking of personalised offers across multiple categories
4. Now NRI customers with NRO account and Indian Mobile number can use UPI for seamless transactions
5. Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Always my favourite and never dissappointing
The update has a great new User Interface. Love the new Analytics feature called “Discover” introduced which gives you a spending overview, expense timeline, upcoming scheduled expenses, status of service requests.
What I loved the most was the Cashflow Analysis and estimated budget analysis explained by colourful bar graphs. Its like having my personal Excel sheet of expenses which summarises my expenses for me in all kinds if ways.
There is also a Knowledge Horizon section, which gives you really helpful tips on saving money, taking insurances and others..
Happy to see that ICICI has taken a step ahead and gone beyond conventional banking practices by introducing features which not only help you transact your money, but also advices you to manage and save it well. A job neatly done!
Highly mediocre app
1. The app could do with a serious makeover also ensuring that all the functionality still works. Like never have I been able to successfully close an iWish from phone. And the error has always been non descriptive.
2. When you login, they keep showing you stupid prompts for loans and such. These just won’t stop. And there is no option to “Never show me again”. The only options are “I’m interested” and “Remind me later”. And guess what… they will remind you at every single login. And god forbid, if someone accidentally does tap on their spammy banners, customer care will make your life living hell by calling you continuously at odd hours and will not listen to you when you tell them YOU DONT NEED A LOAN and they will just keep calling you till the day you die. You can’t block them because they call from a new number every time.
3. If a consumer is using an app on an iOS device, there are some implicit benchmarks iOS apps should try to achieve. But no. ICICI will create an app that doesn’t utilise iOS framework and do its own thing and make a stupid good for nothing app.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly drop us a mail at email@example.com with Subject:- “Ad pop up related concern” along with your account number / registered mobile number to assist you further. Assuring you of our best services at all times. Regards, ICICI Bank.
Version 6.9 - improvement required
Same issue repeats - credit card tab not working especially for Sapphiro Amex cards. I can not ‘manage’ Amex cards as the app getting struck. The same old issue repeats again. ICICI FasTags are sometimes shown/displayed in app’s Home Screen on top but they are NOT shown other times. Clearly a bug. Link and show ICICI pre-paid meal card, fuel card, multi-Wallet cards into iMobile App itself. Temporary blocking of DEBIT card is not at all good. Temporary blocking and unblocking of debit card should be similar to credit card. Option to block or unblock of CREDT card is very good. Same user interface should be applied for DEBIT card also. Existing corporate NPS account held with ICICI shall be shown along with total contribution and value. NPS shall be shown on top of the home screen similar to account balance and credit card due. Investment section needs lots of improvement, it is currently not user friendly not showing many details, please improve investment section with portfolios, values and graphics and bar charts like Paytm Money Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our team prioritizes providing all our customers a seamless and user-friendly experience. Nevertheless, we take this opportunity to forward your feedback to the concerned team. Regards, ICICI Bank.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ICICI Bank Ltd
- 456 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ICICI Bank Ltd.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.