Managing customer’s journey in Mutual Funds is at the core of this app by KFintech. Now, open up to a refreshingly new way of investing your money. KFinKart is your one-touch login that powers you to invest across a host of mutual funds. Get a single view of your investments, manage profile, make decisions and transact instantly without needing multiple apps.
Make the most of your time and money. Link and track your family folios across AMCs, invest in NFOs, transact or reinvest, start or stop SIPs – all and more within KFinKart. And what’s more? Touch and generate insightful analytics that explain your investment pattern across the mutual funds serviced by KFintech. It's easy with KFintech.
KFintech's KFinKart, your one-touch access to investing, managing and tracking mutual funds
1. One touch login
- Navigate across mutual funds
- Login through Facebook or Google account
2. Enriched Navigation
- Intuitive screens to glide through transactions
3. Portfolio Dashboard
- View multiple folios in a single view
- Link family folios
- Invest/reinvest/Redeem from portfolio
- Folio level account statement
- Consolidated account statement
4. Transaction History
- Know your transaction status
- Register mandate online and seamless
- Submit mandate physical
6. Systematic Transactions
7. NAV Tracker
- Track NAV performance
- Instant NAV
- Historical NAV
- NAV movement
- Physical and Electronic mode registration
8. Enriched UI
- Live screen notifications
- Automatic data refresh for consistency across devices
- KFintech’s legacy and domain experience in personal finance
- Transact across all KFintech serviced mutual funds
- Instant account statement for all funds across RTAs
- Rich and insightful graphics
- Statement of Account
- Portfolio Dashboard
- Link family folios
- Omni-channel Customer Support
List of Mutual funds on KFinKart:
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- BOI AXA Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
- Edelweiss Mutual Fund
- Essel Mutual Fund
- IDBI Mutual Fund
- Indiabulls Mutual Fund
- Invesco Mutual Fund
- JM Financial Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Principal Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Sahara Mutual Fund (For redemptions)
- Taurus Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App stopped working
Why has the app stopped working on iOS devices all of a sudden? Please hire a good development team and take care of these issues before you start losing your users.
The UI also looks haphazard and there are scope for improvement in grouping the funds under one folio. Truly disappointing!
The app is good for investment, redemption and view the portfolio at a time. I particularly liked the gain/loss per day box. Also, this is convenient relative to the Fund House website - we can apply for more than one fund house without multiple logins.
However, it needs improvement at least on three counts:
1. Investor should be able to select multiple schemes from multiple fund houses for investment and have a single checkout, as long as the designated bank is the same. The same can be done for redemption as well. This will improve ease of use.
2. NAV Charts are plotting from right to left whereas they should plot from left to right.
3. Portfolio updation is delayed. In the mornings I observed that the app has not updated the holdings while I have already received the account statement.
Few points to be taken care of, but Good improvement
The reason I haven’t given five stars is that there are small improvements possible. One of the examples is as below. When you log in, it asks you for user ID or email address. The login does not take place unless you put user ID. If you’re not aware of this fact, you would think that the password is going wrong and you will try to reset the password. But if you just change the email address to user ID, you can successfully login. I reset the password twice then to try for user ID driven login. And it worked.
- Kfin Technologies Private Limited
- 73.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © KFin Technologies Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.