Introducing the all-new RHB Reflex mobile app. Providing you with the flexibility of getting your account balance information and ability to authorize payment transactions on-the-go.
This app is available for all RHB corporate users in Malaysia and Singapore with the CFO role (Data Entry/Maker, Reviewer, Authorizer, Inquirer, Multi Roles, and Super ID) which have already been on-boarded on the RHB Reflex secure website.There will be no need for a separate onboarding or further maintenance control.
• View all RHB accounts that are owned by the corporate and it’s subsidiaries under a single portfolio.
• Search and view ‘Transaction History’ for past payment transactions which had been performed on a corporate account.
• Search and view all pending payment authorizations based on transaction type under 'Tasklist’.
• View all status of transactions with details, payment advices, and transaction activities under ‘Transaction Status Inquiry’.
• View all accounts’ closing balance from ‘End-of-Day Balance’.
• Get the latest foreign exchange rate information from ‘Exchange Rates’.
• Manage your outlets and cashiers, generate QR payment codes, receive real-time QR payment notification, and view QR payment transaction history with DuitNow QR
URL Changes for Branch Locator & Contact Us, QR Whitelist Pipeline, minor Changes for Reflex DTB Label
Ratings and Reviews
More software functions need to be polished, an decent app.
Being the first time user to login partnership online account, time being used to learn how the system works is expected. The animated tutorial site provided on official RHB Reflex website is using old format which I needed to use Internet Explorer to be the only browser to learn how to use.
Be warn, this app only allows you to do some basic (I mean really, really basic stuff) and use need to create an user account from two System Admin account to check for balances. Unlike Hong Leong Bank online services, transaction history and cheque is separated from the website and I have some hardship even find cheque from few days ago. Only the phone app allows me to locate and check the status of the cheque.
Not sure is RHB really spent time reading comments here but overall, it is an basic app with limited functionally with decent stability. Hey, at least the app the crash on me even once ;) ..
As a listed and renowned bank in Malaysia, this apps is so inefficient as the apps is keep loading for minutes. This is unprofessional and unacceptable as a such a big company. Appreciate if you can look into it. It heavenly affect the efficiency of the works. How Malaysia to be developing country with such a low efficiency apps
Is RHB management still old school person and using paper statement??? How come they didn’t notice how bad is their apps? Or RHB is run out of money to make the apps better? What I request is just log in smoothly and not keep loading outside the page.........
Not use friendly
Hi RHB. Please overhaul your user dashboard either desktop or app. It’s not user friendly and difficult to use. Banking services should be making your customer experience user friendly and easy to use without compromising security. I am finding it hard to even instant transfer to pay my creditor having to fill so many complicated details and failed miserably when transaction either failed or can’t proceed to the next step. If this problem persist, I may have to change bank and stop using RHB.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RHB Bank Berhad
- 88.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © RHB Bank Berhad
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.