The official BP New Zealand app, BPMe, makes paying for fuel and coffee a breeze. Make your journey on the road a little quicker and a lot easier with everything you love about BP in your pocket.
Pay for the essentials from this handy little app:
• BPMe’s revolutionary Pay in Car service allows you to pay for your fuel from the comfort of your car. Simply set BPMe, pump your fuel and go! You can even accumulate or redeem your AA Smartfuel discounts at the same time – too easy!
• No need to wait around for your made-to-order Wild Bean Cafe coffee. Pre-order and pay for your barista made coffee from wherever you are, then skip straight to our collection area. Our drive time indicator will help you choose the ideal collection time and we’ll automatically update your coffee count so it’s easy to see when it’s FREE.
• BPMe in-app payments are available for New Zealand credit cards from VISA, MasterCard and AMEX and selected BP Fuelcards.
Make the most of the rewards on offer at BP
• Keep a check on how close you are to your free barista-made coffee. Buy five Wild Bean Cafe coffees and your next is on us – our new organic, single origin Colombian blend included!
• BPMe was made with Smartfuelers in mind. Accumulate or redeem your AA Smartfuel discounts in store or from your car, keep track of your balance and receive heads-up on our best deals. BPMe and AA Smartfuel – clever alone, brilliant together.
Make every BP your local
• Find a BP helps pinpoint your nearest BP store or Truckstop – and guides you there! It’s easier than ever to find a BP that offers Pay in Car or Wild Bean Cafe coffee pre-order, stocks BP Ultimate fuels or Krispy Kreme doughnuts, has a carwash or ATM and much more.
Terms and conditions apply. See bpme.co.nz. Available for selected payment cards. Only at participating stores.
Exciting news… you could win BIG with our upcoming AA Smartfuel promotion! To get ready make sure you keep your app updated and turn notifications on.
Ratings and Reviews
Never any issues, except some bps set their closing time at 10pm, so app won’t work, even though they are open 24/7 so after 10pm you are forced to stand in the cold, and wait for the attendant to come to window to serve you.
I don’t see why anyone would want to stand in queue and wait while they make others coffee when you can pay in car and not deal with anyone, Time is money,
The new versions are so unfriendly to use
When BPne first started, it was a GREAT app, everything worked flawlessly. Then BP (or the developers) decided to change a great app, and the result - they’ve now produced one of the most unfriendly, annoying apps!
For a start, they tried getting people to order a coffee from the Wild Bean Cafe. I have ZERO interest in buying coffee from Wild Bean Cafe, so why is it that every time when I need yo fill up, I get presented with a screen to order a coffee with my fuel? Having that option is five (for people who use it), but BP should make available an option to allow the user to NOT get promoted to add a coffee with my fuel purchase. I don’t want to have to answer “just fuel this time” every time I fill up, and it too appears in tiny letters at the bottom.
Next, when I pull into a petrol station and fire up the up, the app fails to detect I am already at a station and I don’t get presented with the fill up option, only to order coffee. I almost have to quit and relaunch the app, not one, twice but 3 times, before the app knows I’m at a petrol station.
The issues above I mentioned are just 2 of the annoying so calked new features to the app - these issues never existed in earlier versions. I think BP should look seriously at addressing those issues.
Super convenient and fast
As I drive 2 hours a day for work this app saves lives! Especially if I’ve forgotten my wallet/it’s super busy. I love being able to use my AASmartfuel card and not have to enter the store. Would love it if you could also buy carwash codes from the app too!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.