Earn more rewards and time back in your day with BPme!
Everyday Rewards discounts & more!
• Access all of your rewards in one location for easy balance tracking and digital QR card scanning in-store.
• Link your Everyday Rewards account, get instant fuel discounts, and earn points every time you shop at bp.
• Track your Everyday Rewards points progress to your next $15 voucher.
• Receive instant notifications so you're the first to know about new offers.
• Purchase any 5 Wild Bean Cafe hot drinks and receive the next order FREE!
• Purchase any 5 car washes at bp connect sites and receive the next wash FREE!
Contactless re-fuel & Pay in Car options
• Use ‘Find a bp’ in the app to search your nearest bp locations anytime.
• Pull into your nearest bp and open BPme.
• Set up your payment card.
• ‘Tap to Pay in Car’, enter your fuel pump number, fuel grade and fill amount.
• When the pump unlocks, you can then fill up.
• You’re good to go. Refuel your vehicle contact-free with BPme.
Coffee on the go
• Choose what time you want to collect your coffee. No queues, no worries.
• Pre-order your barista-made coffee with BPme at your nearest Wild Bean Cafe.
• Customise your coffee and have it just the way you like it.
• Use ‘Find a bp’ to find a BPme coffee pre-order location near you.
• Pay wherever you are, and our drive time indicator will help you choose the ideal collection time.
• We'll remember your top 3 orders, so you can enjoy your favourites with ease.
• Track your digital stamp card. Every 5th coffee is FREE, so don't forget to scan BPme if you pay in store.
Purchase a car wash
• No more queueing in-store. If you see the car wash is free, buy yours in BPme.
• At a bp Connect site, simply choose your wash and receive your car wash voucher code instantly.
• We'll treat your car to a wash after every 5th purchase you make.
Easy to locate
• Use ‘Find a bp’ to find and filter your nearest bp locations.
• Select your favourite bp and get Apple or Google maps guidance wherever you are.
• BPme accepts Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and selected bp Fuelcards.
Make every bp your local bp
Terms and conditions apply. See bpme.co.nz. Available for selected payment cards. Only at participating stores.
Enhancements to the Everyday Rewards experience plus a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Super convenient and fast
As I drive 2 hours a day for work this app saves lives! Especially if I’ve forgotten my wallet/it’s super busy. I love being able to use my AASmartfuel card and not have to enter the store. Would love it if you could also buy carwash codes from the app too!
The new versions are so unfriendly to use
When BPne first started, it was a GREAT app, everything worked flawlessly. Then BP (or the developers) decided to change a great app, and the result - they’ve now produced one of the most unfriendly, annoying apps!
For a start, they tried getting people to order a coffee from the Wild Bean Cafe. I have ZERO interest in buying coffee from Wild Bean Cafe, so why is it that every time when I need yo fill up, I get presented with a screen to order a coffee with my fuel? Having that option is five (for people who use it), but BP should make available an option to allow the user to NOT get promoted to add a coffee with my fuel purchase. I don’t want to have to answer “just fuel this time” every time I fill up, and it too appears in tiny letters at the bottom.
Next, when I pull into a petrol station and fire up the up, the app fails to detect I am already at a station and I don’t get presented with the fill up option, only to order coffee. I almost have to quit and relaunch the app, not one, twice but 3 times, before the app knows I’m at a petrol station.
The issues above I mentioned are just 2 of the annoying so calked new features to the app - these issues never existed in earlier versions. I think BP should look seriously at addressing those issues.
Great app shame about the extra money transactions
Loving being able to purchase a car wash without having to go in store. That said, when will BP sort out the issue of double transactions being deducted when paying for petrol via the app?
I know BP transfers the extra deduction straight back but having 3 transactions appear on my bank statements every time I purchase petrol via the app is very annoying.
I bank with Westpac & this issue has been going on for a long time. I would have thought two large companies would be able to sort this IT / technical issue out 🤷🏼♀️
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for any confusion this has caused. When an in-app transaction is made, the temporary deduction works as a pre-authorisation check. In the next 3-5 business days you’ll see this amount return to your account. For Westpac customers, it may take longer due to the way they handle transactions from their end. If you have any more questions, just send firstname.lastname@example.org an email and we’ll help you out!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BP Oil New Zealand Limited
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BP Oil New Zealand Limited, 2024