The Singtel TV GO app is the perfect companion for your Singtel TV experience. Enjoy a rich second screen experience while watching Singtel TV, and you can bring that experience with you, wherever you GO!
Introducing Home View, a new way for customers to enjoy their Singtel TV content on their personal devices! Embedded within the new and improved Singtel TV GO app, Home View allows Singtel Fibre Broadband and Singtel TV customers to watch over 110 channels independently at the comfort of their own home.
Download the app to enjoy the following:
1. The ‘Watch TV’ function now has two capabilities - Home View, a brand-new way for you to watch your favourite programmes from over 130 channels at home.
2. Catch Live streaming of selected channels, including the exciting PL, on your mobile device.
3. Browse the new “Sports” portal (previously “Football”) for the latest information, news, highlights and videos about PL and available matches of other football leagues in Europe!
4. Download or stream “On Demand” programmes for selected channels and watch them at your convenience anytime, anywhere.
5. Check out “TV Guide” to find available programmes across our comprehensive list of Live channels.
6. Explore “What’s Hot” to discover the latest programmes, movies events and promotions happening on Singtel TV.
7. Schedule and record your favourite programs on the go through the Singtel TV GO app (Subscription to a Digital Video Recording set-top box is required)
8. Never miss your favourite shows with the “Set reminder” function.
9. Can’t find the remote control? Pair your mobile device to your set-top box to enable it as a remote control. (sync via same Wi-Fi network with your Singtel TV set-top box) and switch channels with ease.
10. Singtel TV GO is available on Apple TV.
Download the app now to find out more!
Keep your app updated to get the latest Singtel TV GO experience on your device.
Bug Fixes includes:
- Watch Live button not working in Fixtures and Match Details page during Live Games
- Irregular score display inside Match Details Page
- Unable to set up Remote Pairing
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with pairing
The older version of the app is stable. However With the update, my paired IPhone can no longer use the remote control of the app for my TV. I need to uninstall the app and re-pair again and again as it will only work the moment you paired with the TV. After you swipe off the app and reopened, the remote control feature stop working even though it is stated that the phone is being paired. Please fix this problem.
Remote control not working
Remote control not working after several pairing setup also not working uninstall and install again and again also not working . The old Version better and stable . Please fix the issue .
Buggy and useless
It asks me to connect to my singtel broadband even though I have connected to it. Super useless, the app is unusable
And when you choose the option to report problem, it shows a popup to see the pricing plans.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.