Say hi! to the best version of hi!App yet!
hi!App is the go-to place for all your Singtel Prepaid needs, anytime anywhere with no data charges! It is designed with you in mind - seamless interface for easier navigation, fuss-free management of your account, and more of the rewards you love!
hi!App empowers you to:
- Check your Singtel Prepaid account balance
- Top up, Buy Data Plans, Purchase Add-Ons, IDD, Roaming and more
- Sign up for Monthly Plans
- Surprise your friends and family by topping up for them (both local and overseas)
- Extend the expiry of your SIM with one click
- Receive the best promotions and offers just for you with hi!Surprise
- Enjoy instant rewards anytime on hi!Rewards and collect coins with every top-up
- Be protected with free insurance by NTUC Income with selected data plan / min. $20 top-up
- Play and win free data & more with hi!Carnival
- Earn bonus talktime when you refer a friend to use hi!App
hi!App also supports English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesian, Burmese, Tamil and Bengali languages.
Hey there! Dash Remit is now on hi!App. You can now remit money and do prepaid top-ups in just one app! With Dash Remit, powered by Singtel Dash, send money overseas to 7 countries with attractive exchange rates and low fees anytime, anywhere on your phone. It's easy, convenient, safe and secure. Update to the latest version now.
Ratings and Reviews
Bought a 7 day tourist prepaid SIM and downloaded the app to keep track of my data usage. App is very user-friendly and seamless, all you need to do is to key in the number and the OTP and you're good to go. It's so easy to log in and out that if you purchase multiple cards for multiple family members, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to use the same app and log in/out of whichever card to check since it doesn't take long at all. Super easy to use!
So Easy To Use!
Super user friendly + attractive top up offers won me over from StarHub. Even registration was easy and seamless.
I remembered bought from StarHub shop at Plaza Sing. They forgot to register for me, and I had to make extra trip back there. Staff not responsible type.
What’s the point of putting a function on the app that doesn’t work. I tried registering a new SIM card and it just returned a non-decipherable error message “Invalid server error”. Called the hotline and was told it’s a common problem and was advised to go to shop to register. Duh! I tried the app on another phone of another brand and it returned the same cryptic error message. Take away the “register new SIM card” function and it will keep more people sane and happy! And if you insist on leaving the function there, then get it to work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 87.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.