Log in within seconds using your fingerprint, face or 6-digit passcode!
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU TRANSACT
• View your information from government sources in one place
With the improved Singpass Myinfo Profile, you can customise the information you want to view on the app. Choose from your CPF account information, HDB property details, passport expiry date, and more.
• Say goodbye to long passwords
With QR login, you can skip entering your Singpass ID and password. Just scan or tap the QR code to launch the app, verify your identity, and you’re in! You can also visit popular digital services directly from the app through the Login Shortcuts.
• Transact securely on the go
Working or staying overseas? Enjoy greater mobility when you use the Singpass app. You no longer need to wait for an SMS OTP to access digital services.
KEY APP FEATURES
DIGITAL SIGNING: Sign documents and contracts easily and securely with your Singpass app, removing the need for physical presence and paper-based signing.
INBOX: Receive government notifications through the Singpass app inbox.
VERIFY: Verify your identity in-person securely, with QR scanning.
SET UP IN 3 EASY STEPS
All you need is a smartphone, internet connection, and a registered Singpass account.
• Step 1: Install the Singpass app.
• Step 2: Complete a one-time set up.
• Step 3: Your trusted digital identity is now ready for use! You can access digital services via the Singpass app using your fingerprint, face or 6-digit passcode – it’s that simple!
We want to hear from you! For feedback or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: The Singpass app can only be installed on one device at a time.
This application is brought to you by the Government Technology Agency.
For an optimised user experience, do keep your device updated minimally with iOS version 12.0 and above.
Directed to app.singpass.gov.sg when tapping on the QR code during login?
This is due to a delay by iOS at times in retrieving the required configuration file (Apple-App-Site-Association, or AASA in short), which is necessary for QR code tapping (Universal Links) to work.
Here are some workarounds that worked well with other users experiencing the same issue:
• Try again later. Most users reported that iOS managed to retrieve the necessary configuration after some time.
• Restart the phone once (or twice), and wait for a couple minutes for iOS to initialise the Universal Links for the Singpass app (as well as all your other affected apps).
• Uninstall the Singpass app from your device, then download the app again from the official App Store.
- The Inbox has been upgraded to serve you better!
1) New messages are categorised as: "For Action", "Transactions", and "News & Info"
2) Control which notifications you receive from app settings
3) Messages with the same title will appear in the same thread
- Added button to "Contact Helpdesk" during app setup
- Added option to contact the appropriate Helpdesk depending on issue faced
Ratings and Reviews
Hangs and crashes
In this pandemic, I rely highly on this app to perform my logs for contact tracing, having to scan from point to point within Singapore. However, despite my dependency on this app, it has been giving issues such as prior to scanning at times, it just doesn’t load and basically break off all momentum. Everything just stops, it’s like something from within crashes and no longer functions until I restart my entire phone. I have been doing this recovery steps every single time it occurs, and usually it happens on a daily basis. I wish the team does something about this problem because it clearly isn’t an issue with my iOS, considering it is the latest firmware, even my own family and friends experience similar issues. Can you all do something about this? Thank you. It will be of great help to everyone else too I’m sure.
Developer Response ,
Hi arfkml, thanks for sharing your feedback. We have released an update (version 6.0.2) on Friday which should address this issue.
We apologise for this inconvenience and look forward to your continued support. Thanks!
What an lousy government app
You know it’s all fake comments and ratings if they r written in perfect English. This. Is the worst app I ever use and it’s causing me a lot inconvenience! You leave us no choice with this app if I wanna check my CPF, I just log in and immediately the app just says I deactivated my account! This is the third time FFS! Are you gonna come down personally to my house and fix this or should I apply leave and go to a CC to reset again? How to claim for your incompetent? Apparently you can’t rate one star or the comments won’t show.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lucasolee, we're sorry to hear about your poor experience. There may be an issue with your account that we can help to look into. Would you be able to send us your troubleshooting logs so that we can investigate further? To do so, tap the settings menu, then the "have an issue?" section, and look for the option to send us your logs. We appreciate your patience and thank you for letting us know.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Government Technology Agency
- 104.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Tamil
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Government of Singapore