A comprehensive tool loved by AA members featuring loads of literature, prayers, readings, and the Big Book Of AA Ed 2. Now features 200 hours of AA recovery audiotapes.
12 Step Guide for Alcoholics Anonymous & Audiobooks
The app now features a modern Internet-based audio player that allows you to play recovery tapes directly. Tapes included are
• Joe & Charlie's Big Book Study
• Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book (first 164 pages)
• AA Speaker - Bill W.
• Chuck C - A New Pair Of Glasses
• William James - The Varieties Of Religious Experiences
• Meditation Bells
• AA Speaker - Mark H.
• AA Speaker - Clarence S. (From The 1st 100)
• AA Speaker - Father Martin
• AA Speaker - Father John Doe
Also included is a step-by-step understanding of the 12 steps of alcoholics anonymous.
Includes genuine experience, strength & hope of an alcoholic who is now sober for a few years.
The app also features a sobriety calculator, a good selection of AA literature, and the complete Big Book text 164 pages.
- Serenity Prayer
- Serenity Prayer Extended Version
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- Daily Reflections (Link To Official aa.org Website)
- AA Preamble
- How It Works
- 12 Traditions
- The Promises
- Just For Today
- On Awakening
- On Retiring
- A Vision For You
Subscription pricing and terms
• 12 Step Guide offers an auto-renewing annual subscription at $19.99/year to provide you with unlimited & ad-free access to the app features while you maintain an active subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This app is not affiliated to, sponsored by, or endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous, AAWS or any other 12 Step fellowship. It uses public domain content as featured in the Big Book Alcoholics Anonymous 2nd Edition only. The 'Daily Reflections' link will open directly in aa.org's official website and is not available to view directly inside the app.
Please rate our app. For support, contact us through the app or email us directly ibyteapps @ gmail.com
• Now featuring a sleek Audion Player
• Contains over 150+ hours of recovery tapes
• Includes Big Book edition 1 & 2 stories
• On Awakening, On Retiring & A Vision For You
• New Hourly Consciousness Reminder
• Support For Dark Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great if you don’t own the physical book!
Exactly the same literature in the 12 steps and 12 traditions. The only plus is, you don’t have to pay for the book, the one bad thing is that you can’t highlight any lines or write any notes on specific paragraphs. If they added that as a feature, I’m 100% certain more people would be using it. I’d use it rather than the hardcover copy I purchased if we could highlight and take notes. For now I just use it for meetings if we’re reading out of this, so I don’t have to bring my book lol. But this app is simple and to the point and is what exactly it says it is! For free? There should be no complaints!
God could and would if he were sought!!!
I absolutely love this app it’s been extremely instrumental in my recovery it’s laid out very well I love all the readings I love how it’s all sectioned off I love throughout a meeting how I can refer to different parts of it and actually read from the solution in the book! This app has also given me all the prayers in which I start my day off and end my day with! This app has also giving me a way that I can be able to read through things with sponsor and sponsor is I would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking recovery!!!
I love this app! It’s very helpful and there are a lot of resources included. I downloaded this after a free version of the Big Book on another app was taken down and replaced by a paid version. This is the only other app I could find that includes the Big Book for free which is super helpful for me since I don’t have any money. Just for that reason alone I recommend this app and I haven’t even explored everything that it has to offer. Great job and THANK YOU to the developer for being of service!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tushar Bhagat
- 39.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Donate $2.99
- Donate $4.99
- Donate $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.