"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn action words!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
When it comes to learning a new language, action words are one of the best ways to get started regardless of age.
The app is so easy to use that even toddlers will delight in the gorgeous pictures as they start to explore and learn over 100 new action words.
This app focused on helping kids learn new action words by
showing gorgeous photographs where the actions are clearly acted out.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you can adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual action words ON or OFF and introduce one new action word at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (actions, emotions, etc.) in one click
● The app comes loaded with over 100 action words grouped by level of difficulty
● Great for kids with special needs
● The app is great for having discussions, asking questions, and engaging with kids
WHY KIDS AND STUDENTS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 500+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has nice photographs, which I like rather than it using animated pictures. Some of the pictures can be confusing, for example it may show pictures of someone riding a horse, rowing a boat, and someone sitting in the grass. It will ask "who is sitting?" Well, to a 2 year old all 3 of those pictures have someone sitting. I often reword it, or add my own question to clarify. I haven't deleted it and it is a good way to help expose my little ones to a variety of activities and vocabulary words. It's worth downloading to work with your child.
easy and customizable
I use this with my English Language learners. It is quick to set up and use, and I can adjust which words or how many words appear. The pictures are not baby-ish, which I really appreciate!
Needs single photo option.
A similar app by the same company permitted you to choose to use as “Flashcards”, in other words show just one at a time instead of having to choose one of 4. I would use this app much more if that option were available. —Speech language therapist.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.