Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the AEP Ohio app requires an active account that is registered online at AEPOhio.com
In this release we've made enhancements to our payment processing system that ensures your payment making experience is smooth and reliable. We also changed the way new account registrations are created by embedding in app web views to keep your information safe and secure.
We are always working hard to ensure our app meets your expectations. Please submit any and all app feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After an update the app now works!
The app is finally working after an update or two. Nice to see the devs reach out in regards to the issue. Seems to be resolved now and I have no issue opening and logging in.
I do however wish there was a section that showed outages...in addition to the report an outage feature.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this experience. We had some back end difficulty with our services on May 24/25. Please try it again. We’re thankful for your feedback and we apologize for any issue this caused you.
Super Helpful App!
It is nice to be able to see all of the information I need, when I need it! I really like the Billing History where I can drill down and see actually Bills and print them out if needed. Likewise, the Energy Usage tab is a helpful reminder when comparing previous Energy used by month, over the last year - for example in July it was really hot, we ran our A/C a bunch, and it displays a higher usage during that month. It would be nice to see historical data on weather to compare my Energy Usage with hot or cold seasons throughout the year! Maybe you could add that?
I like this app but I wish I could print the bill from the app. It doesn’t allow you to do that, you have to go into the actual website to be able to print the bills. Otherwise a good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.