Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the AEP Ohio app requires an active account that is registered online at AEPOhio.com
This release includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app but I wish I could print the bill from the app. It doesn’t allow you to do that, you have to go into the actual website to be able to print the bills. Otherwise a good app.
App has Issues
I recently moved back to Columbus and was glad to know AEP was my provider. The app had been strong/useful in the past making my on the go life easier when it was time to pay my bill. However since downloading the app in September I have had nothing but issues with logging in/reminders resulting in a missed payment(because the reminder feature didn’t save via website, though all information was showing saved as recently as 3-5 days ago). Whenever I try to log onto the app is doesn’t recognize me...which also happens to be true with the website currently. I have tried re-downloading the app several times as well as typing credentials in one keystroke at a time to insure accuracy...the app is a bust but the website will sometimes log me in.
Super Helpful App!
It is nice to be able to see all of the information I need, when I need it! I really like the Billing History where I can drill down and see actually Bills and print them out if needed. Likewise, the Energy Usage tab is a helpful reminder when comparing previous Energy used by month, over the last year - for example in July it was really hot, we ran our A/C a bunch, and it displays a higher usage during that month. It would be nice to see historical data on weather to compare my Energy Usage with hot or cold seasons throughout the year! Maybe you could add that?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Electric Power Service Corporation
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 American Electric Power