Looking for an apartment for rent? The RENTCafé app is the perfect companion for your apartment hunt – and the safest way to search: all apartments are listed by reputable property managers!
Download the free RENTCafé app to search for apartments for rent throughout the U.S., to quickly spot all available rentals near your location thanks to the built-in GPS search feature, then use the intuitive filters to narrow down your search, and save your favorites to return to them later, when you’re ready to make a move.
With the brand new RENTCafé app you now can:
• Enjoy a brand new sharp, fun-to-use, and intuitive design
• Instantly spot all nearby rentals with the built-in GPS search feature
• Look for apartments for rent anywhere in the U.S.
• Draw a custom area on the map and see all available apartments for rent in your desired region
• Filter your search by rental types, no. of beds & baths, rent price, amenities, and more to get only the most relevant results
• See property photos, building amenities, available floor plans, pet policy, and more
• Get the most reliable information: see real-time availability, accurate rent ranges & specials, no. of units available by floorplan – all rentals are updated daily!
• Save your favorite communities and keep track of available units
• Contact the property straight from the app – no intermediaries, you’ll be reaching the building’s management directly
Are you already a resident on a RENTCafé property? Make sure you also download the dedicated RENTCafé Resident app to submit maintenance requests, manage your resident account, and pay your rent on the go (selected properties only).
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn't seem to work
I put in a search criteria, I widen the search criteria, I made circles on the map, I used ZIP Codes (Instead of graphic searches of areas)
I can't believe these programs that are supposed to be making our lives easier and cheaper either represent only The moneymaking properties or they make a fancy app and I'll go ahead and knock on all the doors.
This app has a tremendous amount of potential given that I've tried many others and I will be happy to receive advice and information that proves me otherwise. I won't give up on it but can you tell I'm frustrated?
It doesn’t do anything
Got a link from our property manager. This app was supposed to let us view our accounts, schedule maintenance requests, pay rent, reserve amenities etc. All it does is show a map with a search function that can’t find anything. It’s worthless!
Must have gotten better
Just started using it today. So far it’s showing me more unique and cheaper rentals that I didn’t know were available on other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.