Includes a 7-day free trial
Arc Studio Pro supports your screenwriting process from idea to finished script:
* Format your script according to professional industry standards without even thinking about it
* Write with flow, thanks to distraction-free, thoughtful design
* From idea to story: Outline and visualize your story-structure with the most advanced beat-board available
* Collaborate: Write with others in real-time, receive feedback and margin notes directly in your script
Arc Studio Pro automatically formats your screenplay to industry standards, even if you don’t know what they are. It’s super-easy to use for beginners and fully-customizable for pros.
* Fully automatic, industry standard page layout and text formatting
* Import and export Final Draft, PDF, and Fountain
* Use intuitive shortcuts to format your text perfectly and effortlessly
* The most advanced autocompletion on the market: Character names and sluglines automatically completed for you, for faster typing and consistent naming.
* Elements are chosen for you based on what's most likely, and can be configured.
KEEP IT FLOWING
Stay focused thanks to state of the art design. Write with ease and only think about your story, not the page margins or when you saved the last time.
* Intuitive interface
* Autosave and automatic backups for worry-free writing
* Super-pretty night mode
CRAFT YOUR STORY
Arc Studio Pro takes you beyond just formatting, and helps you build your story with the most powerful outlining features on the market.
* Build your story from basic elements: plots, characters, and locations
* Add beats and organize them in acts or sequences
* Rearrange your story with intuitive drag & drop
* Tag your beats with plots and characters, for intuitive color coding
* Highlight certain storylines and characters to see their arcs at a glance
Arc Studio Pro is the screenwriting app that focuses most on collaboration. Screenwriting is often teamwork, so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to work together - that’s why we offer the most sophisticated collaborative writing tools on the market.
* Write at the same time in the same document in real-time
* Invite collaborators with one click via email
* Comment directly on the script
* Request reviews and send read-only excerpts
Tying to find a certain scene or deleted dialogue? Miss a bit of text? Arc Studio Pro keeps track of all your edits and makes it easy for you and your collaborators to recover previous versions. Never search through piles of papers, different documents or endless emails again.
* Search and manage your history with ease
* Track your own changes
* See who what others changed – who and when
* Delete and recover whole scenes thanks to sophisticated history features
Arc Studio on iOS and iPadOS requires an annual Pro subscription.
A 7-day free trial is included.
PRIVACY AND TERMS
Terms and Conditions: https://www.arcstudiopro.com/terms
Various bug-fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love it, but…
I use arc studio on the app and on my macbook, i have no complaints in general but for the app i wish i could access Projects and could edit who had access to scripts on the app. but there is no option even regarding projects
Developer Response ,
thank you for the feedback, we will add an option to manage collaborators and projects on the iPhone.
Let me start off by saying this app was absolutely my favorite app for screen writing I was using the free version that apparently is only a “7 day fee trail “( I had it free for much longer and never had any issues with it ). Now, I’m not really sure what they did to this app or what the changed when they got greedy and wanted to start charging you $70 a year for an app that was free for all and now all of a sudden has flaws and bugs and glitches up the A. Whatever you guys did to the app on the current update please change it back. I’m constantly having issues every 3-4 lines. I can’t use half the features on the app because they’re either the $90 a year version or they are completely unusable because of glitches. I understand having to pay for the app since it’s possibly become more popular and I forked out the money since the browser version is absolutely awful and useless, I’m seriously dissatisfied with my new experience in an app I used to cherish and love. It made writing so easy and seamless and now I find myself having to stop every 5-10 minutes to figure out a glitch or bug or the app completely crashes. Shame on you guys for messing this app up completely. I hope to see further improvements as I still am forced to use the software after spending $70 on it lol.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jackie, could you message support with a description of the glitches you are seeing – that definitely doesn't sound normal. We're happy to take a look at this and apologize for any inconvenience.
Promising until the price tag
I had high hopes that this could be a semi free application for all to use, but that isn’t the case. For any screen writers out there, you can do the same exact thing on this app, but on google docs through extensions and work arounds. It looks just as professional, and you don’t have to pay $100 a year to get full access to any garbage. Its all free. It’s really just complete greed from these guys, so please don’t bother.
It is possible to use this for free, but the roadblocks are too much. A watermark when you export a pdf? Only two scripts? I get that you have to run servers and everything, but why isn’t there a cheaper monthly plan? $5 a month is completely reasonable, and even with how pricy final draft is, it’s still cheaper with the same features. $100 is something you pay once, and they have the audacity to make you pay it again for another year. Don’t download until they change something.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arc Studio Pro GmbH
- 9.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Arc Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $99.99