Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use AT&T Office@Hand to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, AT&T Office@Hand is available in three Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how AT&T Office@Hand can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
Secuity & bug fixes
Puerto Rico as a US Domestic Line
Ratings and Reviews
Good App, but could be better
The things I don't like are what has been mentioned before. That it interrupts a current phone conversation when a call comes in, the alerts to text messages are not always coming through and what I don't like at all is that the it often doesn't ring when a call comes in through the app.
Also important to me would be to be able to group text which has not been possible. Please add that - it’s the 21st century! When I have to group text I have to do either from my personal number, which defeats the purpose of having a business number, or I use my google voice number. That’s pretty sad .
I think those features are very basic and should be provided on a solid basis.
What I do like about the app is that I have business phone number on my regular phone. I am a Realtor and really have to have my number everywhere. So this is a nice option. It works pretty often, just not always. I get the phone calls also on my computer which is great and the notifications also come to my email. So this is helpful so as to not miss a call that could potentially cost me several thousand dollars.
There a times when Ivan hear the person on the other line but they cannot hear me. Makes it difficult to communicate when I have good internet service.
Functional but disappointing
Got prompted To review, so basically I was using the latest version of RingCentral through my nonprofit. We have decided to try the Office@Hand app, however it’s features are lacking some of the Abilities that ring central had incorporated into their app. Feels like we jumped back in time using older software. Still working bugs out but cannot delete individual calls ... For example must clear the entire call log. So far quite buggy with just basic set up of how to dial out and what phone number shows up when I’m dialing out. Hopefully it will smooth out but has been a rough start
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.