BackTrax helps you organize the supporting materials for your show, and helps minimize mistakes and down time. It can load backing tracks along with lyrics, chord charts and other visual aids quickly and easily, whether you're running a pre-planned show in order or choosing material on the fly from an extensive library.
Be sure to check out the manual to make sure the app does what you need and can fit your workflow: https://backtrax.app/docs/quickstart/ . Videos coming soon.
* Load songs from iTunes, iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and other cloud services.
* Support for multiple track/set libraries to separate materials for different bands.
* Support for song entries with no backing track and optional click generation.
* Per-song options for gain and start/stop times.
* Background playback, so you can switch to a mixer app or guitar amp app while the backing track is playing.
* Auto-scrolling lyrics and file attachment display for charts, notes, etc.
* AirPlay support.
* Bluetooth MIDI controller support.
* Wide range of font size options for lyrics and set list.
* Support for multiple sets per setlist.
* Large displays for clock time, elapsed and remaining set times.
* Stops playback after every song automatically, or optionally continuously plays straight through your setlist.
* Dark Mode support, even on devices running iOS 12 and earlier.
* Big, colorful playback control buttons at the bottom that are hard to miss.
* Large progress bar and countdown timer let you know when the end of the currently playing song is coming.
Questions? Problems? Requests? Please hit the support link below or go to http://backtrax.app/support.html . Your feedback is always appreciated! Reviews are great, but direct contact is the best way to get answers to your questions and help with any problems.
NEITHER THIS BACKTRAX MOBILE APPLICATION NOR AISLE4 SOFTWARE ARE IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE RADIO PROGRAM 'BACKTRAX USA WITH KID KELLY', DIAL GLOBAL, INC. AND/OR ANY OF DIAL GLOBAL'S AFFILIATES, AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ENDORSED THE BACKTRAX MOBILE APPLICATION OR AISLE4 SOFTWARE.
Added export and import of BackTrax Libraries
Added confirmation prompt when adding all library songs to set
Moved BackTrax Library actions to menu separate from library switcher
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not real useful
Added a bunch of stuff that is not really useful for live application for me. Some users may find it appealing. The classic works better for me. I feel I wasted 15 bucks. On the other hand, I paid a buck for the classic way back in the day, and it has more than paid for itself. This new app format reminds me of others I have wasted money on. Nice try though. Keep the classic alive PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry you feel that way. For what it's worth, pretty much everything that has been added was specifically requested by users of BackTrax Classic, and much of it was not possible without significant workflow changes. This is one of the reasons it's a whole new product; to not force all BackTrax Classic users into the new interface and workflow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.