Manage your Barclays US credit card account easily and securely from anywhere – just use our mobile app. Check account balances, view payment and transaction details, lock your card, set up alert notifications, and more.
Plus, you can launch the app with Face ID, Touch ID or your SecurePass Code. You’ve got options.
Here’s a few examples of what you can do with the Barclays US app:
• Monitor your transactions and make payments: Link an external bank account and pay your credit card with a one-time payment, or schedule future payments with AutoPay.
• Keep track of points/miles: View your earnings and redeem rewards in a flash.
• Keep a firm grip on your finances: Estimate monthly payments with the Purchase Planner, and monitor your FICO® Credit Score at no charge.
• Stay safe and secure: If you misplace your card, quickly lock your account to block transactions. You can even let us know about your future travel plans.
• Stay informed with account alerts: Track daily spending, see possible fraudulent activity, view weekly spending snapshots.
• Make purchases, touch-free: Just add your card to your mobile wallet, or use our contactless card feature.
Most of these capabilities are also available on the Barclays iPad and Apple Watch Apps.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
FICO is registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
New in this release:
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but it would be nice if the current balance was an easy payment option
In general, I find this to be a pretty good app. My only issue with it, and the reason that I gave it four instead of five stars, is that when you pay your credit card, the current balance is not an option that you can select. So I pay my credit card multiple times per month to avoid debt. However, to pay my current balance, as opposed to the statement balance or the minimum payment, which are the only pre-filled options, I have to remember the balance and type it in in the other amount field. I know that it may seem weird that somebody would pay their balance off before it was due, but if I do this, I’m probably not the only one. All my other credit cards offer a choice to pay the current balance, where the current balance is already filled in. It would be great if you could add this feature, as it would save a lot of time and hassle.
3.5 hours later
After 3 1/2 hours of trying to purchase a train ticket in Spain online and speaking with six separate customer service representatives at Barclay MC and trying to purchase the ticket four times I finally gave up. During the process of trying to purchase the ticket I was informed Barclay had a mobile app where I could schedule by international travel by using the “Tools”. Since I was on hold with Barclay I thought I would give the app a try. The reviews did not look encouraging. I awarded a one star rating for a very simple reason. Nowhere on the homepage is there any indication of how to get to the tools menu. Absolutely nothing indicated where or what to click to go to the tools menu. The fifth customer service rep I was transferred to was the web specialist. She had no idea how the mobile app worked and could not help me find the tools menu. She and the previous representative offered to schedule my travel. I understand they will do that for me but if they’re going to have an app that they advertise in anyway whatsoever has the capability, it should work. I gave up trying to make the purchase on the Barclay MasterCard.
It’s a mystery to me but why my personal bank Visa card worked without an issue is beyond me. I had my ticket within five minutes after using the visa card and I don’t understand what the difference was. I entered everything the same way.
Developer Response ,
Hi Frito, If you'd like to enter a travel notification through the app, click on the Menu bar, then choose Travel Notification from the options below. From there, click Add a New Trip and follow the prompts. For any issues experienced while making a purchase, contact our social media team via Facebook or Twitter. In your message you can mention that the App Review team have asked that you get in touch. Many thanks. ^JH https://www.facebook.com/BarclaysBankUS/ @AskBarclaysUS
Worst app || bank full of malpractices
1. If your card expires, then they will turn off the auto payment “automatically”, but will let you use your card. Eventually, if you don’t check your account every two weeks or so, then you will realize that you are being charged late fees and interest. But the bank wouldn’t inform you.
2. The app wouldn’t let you sign in until you have your full card number in front of you. So if you are generally trying to check your balance, you cannot unless you first activate the reissued card. So you will continue to pay late fee (“quietly”) but you wouldn’t know.
3. In the end, they will inform the bureau about your delinquency. You will learn about the delinquency when you have your credit alert turned-on. Luckily, I had. But it badly impacted my credit, right before I was about to apply for home loan.
4. After calling, they admitted the technical issue and waived the interest but dost waive the fee. They didn’t communicate to the bureau either. So now I have to carry the burden of their malpractices and poor app interface until my credit score comes back.
5. If you login, you will realize how poorly designed app this is. A college graduate can make a better app than this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Barclays Bank of Delaware
- 191.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Barclays Bank Delaware
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.