BILT for iPhone and iPad features interactive, 3D step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, installation, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward, intuitive, and easy to understand.
BILT for iPhone and iPad features:
• An overview of the time, tools, parts, steps, & the number of people required for your project
• 3D instructions showing all the parts come together in an animation
• Interactivity including pinch to zoom, slide to rotate, & tap for more information
• Audio & text guidance with simple play/pause controls to help you through the process at your own pace
• Ability to save receipts electronically with the product details for easy access
• Quick product registration & warranty retrieval
• In-app product rating & review
- MyStuff module search and filtering capabilities
- Product registration form custom validation feature
- Highlighting parts selected in Hardware Needed module
- Generic QR code scanning fix
- Text-to-Speech improvement
Ratings and Reviews
What did I do before this app?
Best app for assembling products. I do almost every assembly by myself, even when it says 2-4 people needed. But with the help from BILT, I can do it all myself. No more waiting on someone else or their schedules. With BILT I can run through the instructions to know exactly what to expect before actually assembling it. Love that I can pause and replay over and over at my pace rather than reversing a video and hoping to get in the spot you need. The graphics are great and the steps are broken down simply. They do vary from the paper version that comes with the product but I’ve come to rely on BILT, it is a better version for assembly. Every product should be in the BILT app! It would make the diy’s (like me)life so much easier.
Couldn’t imagine building without it!
I rarely write reviews. However it was so great to have the voice and the ability to see the animation. I even zoomed in to verify the nuts were going the correct direction. I’m not close to a handyman but can follow directions carefully and I did together this inversion table on my own the first time. Went smoothly but of course seemed longer than it said. Wish I had timed. I went carefully so no worries. Feel good that I did it correctly which is important given the dire (but probably justified) warnings about improper assembly can lead to death. Really appreciate the 2 “did you do this correctly” checks to reassure me. Thank you Teeter and BILT!!
Instructions How They Should Be
I almost kept with the good ‘ole instructions provided with my unit. However, I saw the 3D interact instruction app option and gave it a try. So glad I did. The fact that you are given a visual instruction of how something should be done is good. But the fact that you can flip that upside down, or to the left/right and see it down from another angle is amazing! Helped me not make mistakes I’m sure I would have if I used the paper instructions! This is technology as it should be used. Can’t say enough good about this app!
- BILT Incorporated
- 87.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016 BILT Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.