*** BlueStar® is available via access code from your employer or health plan. ***
BlueStar® is an award-winning, FDA-cleared, in-app digital assistant, that provides tailored guidance in the moment. Achieve your diabetes health goals through BlueStar’s guidance, education, motivation, and accountability.
FOCUS ON YOUR FOOD AND FITNESS:
● Sync with fitness trackers, pharmacy, lab, and patient portal
● New integrations with more meters, blood pressure cuffs, and weight scales
● Healthy recipes, meal plans, lifestyle tips, and more
● Prompts about what to do next to stay on track
IMPROVE YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL:
● Real-time coaching as you enter blood glucose results
● Organize all your medications and set reminders, so you never miss a dose
● Pair your meter to wirelessly transfer blood glucose results
● Easily record blood glucose, carbs, and medications with Apple Watch
● Apple Health® Integration - Sync your Steps, Activities, Sleep, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure and Weight from Apple Health Application. You can now see this information in a comprehensive logbook view and share with your clinician.
● Import your lab results from Apple Health
● Actionable Notifications and Widgets to view your recent health data
CONNECTS TO YOUR CARE TEAM:
● Share progress with your care team by sending a SMART Visit Report with the click of a button
GET REAL-TIME FEEDBACK AND CUSTOM REPORTS:
● Precise, AI-driven feedback messages
● Custom reports and insights highlight what’s working and what to change
● Personalized education in short, easy-to-read lessons
● Ask diabetes questions and get answers from Certified Diabetes Educators
Welldoc is committed to improving the health of individuals living with a chronic disease.
© 2010-20 Welldoc, Inc. Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. The Welldoc and BlueStar name and logo are trademarks of Welldoc. Made in the USA. Manufactured by Welldoc.
Thanks for using BlueStar! To make our app better, we regularly bring improved performance and enhancements to the App Store to better support your diabetes management. We also strive to include your suggestions and feedback in our updates.
• Added Sign In with Apple
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Blood Glucose has improved thanks to BlueStar.
Before my use of Blue Star I could not seem to get my glucose level under control. With a change in Meds and the use of BlueStar my glucose level has diminished. The benefits of using Blue Star is that I get immediate feedback whether my glucose level is in target, high or low. I am given an explanation for the rational behind that glucose level. At times I have eaten too much carbs resulting in a high glucose level. Other times I may have exercised too long which caused my glucose to go too low. The quick response is the thing I like most about BlueStar. Right after getting a glucose test result; thru BlueStar I also get feedback on the possible causes of that level. Furthermore when my glucose is in target I get a statement that rewards me for the great outcome. I am finally getting my glucose level in target and the thing I like best is that I now understand my role in controlling my glucose levels.
Developer Response ,
Keep up the great work! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with our team, and please continue to do so anytime you have thoughts on our app.
I have been using BlueStar for sometime now and I really like it very much. So much information to retain and is put in a way that is easy to use and read. I just talked to a very nice lady and she helped me as much as she possibly could but she didn’t have an answer for my inquiry. My biabetic educator needs an update based on several weeks but I could not find how to do that in the user guide. The nice lady could only recommend the smart report. I recommend, if possible, to have some capability to do that just in case it might be needed.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and the positive review! We truly appreciate your honest feedback and always take into account ideas and requests from our users. Feel free to continue sharing feedback if you think of any other updates that would help. Thanks again!
Saved My Life
BlueStar has literally saved my life. It keeps me accountable for my blood sugar levels, weight, blood pressure and tracking my food. I started using the app in February. Six months later, my A1c went from 8.4 to 6.8. And I lost almost 30 lbs. I enjoy the most encouraging messages after an entry. Even if you have been bad, it still gives positive feedback. I paired this app with the FreeStyle Libre Glucose Sensor. It so easy to take your blood sugar and immediately put it in the BlueStar app. Thank you so much for providing this service.
Developer Response ,
Wow! We truly appreciate your kind words and the excellent review. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. Keep up the great work!
- WellDoc Inc
- 127 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2020 Welldoc, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.