ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Sign up through the app and try a no-commitment free trial.
• Search, find and book a range of fitness activities near you, including: yoga, boxing, cycling, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, freeform gym time, and more.
• Access 15,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House, bootcamps, and beyond.
• Sign up for ClassPass Live to experience studio fitness at home. With ClassPass Live, you can connect to live, interactive workouts from wherever you are, or watch them on demand when it works for your schedule.
• In select markets, you can even use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery, and other wellness activities.
• You can also connect using HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Become a ClassPass member to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Try interactive workouts streaming direct to your home, live or on-demand
• Access our (free) library of on-demand video and audio workouts any time
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your achievements and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 18 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India, and the United Arab Emirates.
Thanks for using ClassPass! We've made several improvements in this version, including:
- The ability to bookmark your most-used locations within search
- Improved ways to discover studios near you
- Updates to the ClassPass sign up experience
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was a fan, but now may cancel
I really liked classpass —still do in terms of the convenience it provides and the ability to let people try different studios or gyms without separate monthly bills. However, a recent search filter change that didn’t behave the way as expected resulted in me booking a class at a different location than I had intended. Not realizing it, I went to the studio I thought I booked only to be told it was a different location. I cancelled the class since I couldn’t get to the right location in time and would have wasted additional money. When I contacted support about it, the response was pretty much: “oh well”. I’ve been a member and fan for several years and have recommended this service to many friends and family. To not get some follow up on this was pretty disappointing especially since I had spent about $12 for an Uber to make it to the class on time. So overall, i lost out on $32 because of a UI change and the company won’t even waive the cancellation fee. It’s not a big loss, but I find the principle of not owning up to a the company’s mistake (in their interface) is pretty f-ed up. Customers should not be the ones that pay for that. I’ll be cancelling this membership (of 3 years) if this is how they resolve company-responsible issues.
Side note: other features of the app are cool. The recent addition of videos at home are super convenient! And I still like the activity filter and time filter interactions.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the trouble you're experiencing with our updated search feature. We would be more than happy to take another look at your account and see how we can help improve your experience with the new search feature - feel free to reach out to ClassPass.com/contact and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for being a loyal, awesome ClassPass member.
Glitchy, Scam App
I was introduced to this app by my girlfriend to book a boxing class - you get a set number of credits you can use throughout the month at a variety of gyms. Seems simple enough, right? Until ClassPass randomly says classes are completely booked even though in reality they aren’t even half full, they charge “premium” prices (~15 credits a class) for seemingly random classes at times throughout the day, and they don’t allow you to choose your bag spot in the class once you book it. You have to speak to employees at the boxing gym to actually assign yourself a bag, and at that point you’re better off booking through the gym directly.
I wasn’t even able to assign my own bag because I couldn’t set my correct birthday on classpass, and therefore it wouldn’t sync to my boxing account. I was born on the 14th. When I went to select 14th, the value would jump to the 15th. When I selected the 13th, it would stay on the 13th. Again, I had to go in to the boxing gym to resolve this. With these 15 credits a month classpass is charging, you can only take 3 classes a month for $80. Again, you’ll get a much better rate booking through the gym directly. I’m upset I gave them my credit card information because I’ve heard the cancellation process is difficult as well, and I’m expecting random charges. Avoid and book with a gym directly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the credits required per class, we'd be happy to explain. Studios are able to designate the number of ClassPass spots, as well as premium spots, in each class they offer through ClassPass. While one of the factors they use to help determine this is class popularity, they also look at class time, and the timing of class booking. Many of the premium spots are spots that would otherwise be unavailable via ClassPass.
If there's anything else we can help with, please reach out at classpass.com/contact
Don’t do it!!
ClassPass is not worth the trouble of saving a couple of bucks. Red flag number one, they have no telephone number for customer service. You must email to get in contact with them and they can then take 3-5 days to get back to you! By that time, especially if your concern is time sensitive, it will be too late for them to resolve the issue in a timely fashion. Red flag number two. They also have the worst search capability that I have ever seen. There is also a maximum on the time you can go to a particular place. After that, the points needed to attend your favorite classes will be the total cost that you pay for the month!!! They lure you on in with a free month then it will be problems and issues from there on guaranteed! They also try to blame the studios for why a class isn’t listed on the class pass app schedule but is actually offered at the studio. When you ask the studio why it doesn’t match ClassPass they say they have been trying to fix it but ClassPass keeps changing it and excluding the classes from their offerings. They also try to blame the studio for why the point amount needed to attend more than triples. The studios are also not responsible for this but ClassPass will operate without integrity and continue to claim that it’s the studios. Poor customer service if I have ever seen it!! Don’t do it!!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any trouble you've had with the app. While we do let studios decide which classes they offer to ClassPass members and the credit rate can vary depending on a number of factors, we'd be happy to take a look at any specific studios or classes to provide more context. Feel free to reach out to ClassPass.com/contact - always happy to help as soon as possible.
- ClassPass, Inc.
- 100.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ClassPass, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.