CommandIQ® delivers everything you need to control your entire home Wi-Fi experience. The simple, intuitive design of the app puts the information you need at your fingertips to set your network priorities for performance and security for every device, application, room, and family member.
Designed exclusively for use with GigaSpire BLAST systems, this app provides easy navigation, enabling you to:
• Reset your primary SSID or password for Wi-Fi
• Run bandwidth tests to monitor network performance
• View and assign connected devices to profiles, places and/or priority networks
• Create guest, work-from-home or custom wireless networks
• Add new devices to the network quickly and easy through the app’s WPS feature
• Set parental controls by scheduling Internet downtime, blocking advanced security options, and new capabilities
CommandIQ is available to subscribers of broadband service providers that offer GigaSpire BLAST systems. If you are unsure about app compatibility with your network/Wi-Fi router or system, please contact your service provider. App feature availability is based on your country of residence and/or your Wi-Fi system and is limited to your home Wi-Fi network.
• Self Install, guided instructions for new subscribers installing a gateway
• Support for bandwidth speed tests up to 10Gbps
Ratings and Reviews
Does not connect
Deleted app and reinstalled several times. Commandiq will not allow me to login. There are no further directions if the login does not connect. If I try to create a new account it tells me I already have an account.
The next day all is smooth, works wonderful. Must have been a temporary downtime. Would be nice to be able to find this out without trouble shooting everything under the sun. There is no way to contact anyone and no place to check on system downtimes. Otherwise, love this app.
Love this app
This is a great app. It’s user friendly and I use it all the time. I like how I can set up a guest network without exposing my home network to risk. I also like how I can receive important notifications from provider. However, when I added Experience IQ (advanced parental controls) and Protect IQ (network security), it became even more impressive. I can now protect all the devices that are connected to my home network which is something I can’t do with other security software. I can also manage the amount of time my kids can spend online and restrict content that I feel is not appropriate. However, my favorite feature is My Priorities. Thank you!!
There are issues but..
If you have a Calix WiG, get this. It’s easier and quicker to use than route control and even remote dedicated control.
It has quality of life issues, mainly replacing devices by making you start a new account.
With that said, they do seem to listen to feedback quickly, before the new update I had a few complaints, I submitted suggestions (and I’m assuming other user did too) and now those are fixed. So it seems the developers listen and push useful features. This the 5 star rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Calix, Inc.
- 66.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © www.calix.com