Get trusted ratings and reviews for the products and services you use every day - from cars and major appliances to must-have tech gadgets, to home and garden necessities. Non profit and independent, Consumer Reports buys everything we test and doesn’t accept advertising. Get the unbiased information you need to save time and money and have peace of mind.
While everyone may download this app, our product ratings and reviews are available only to Digital or All-Access members of Consumer Reports at no additional charge.
Use our Product Reviews and Ratings to:
* NEW: Shop for the best deals of the month with the Best Time to Buy calendar
* All Access members can chat with an Ask CR specialist for personalized buying advice on products for your home
* Get ratings for thousands of tested products and services
* Search or browse by product or brand
* See scores for chosen models plus the best and worst in category
* Find recommended models at a glance
* Review highs and lows plus specs for each model
* Read CR’s take for a quick overview or read our more in-depth buying guides
*Compare products side by side
* Shop allows you to find the product from several retailers and see the price
* Access our ratings offline
* Save products you’re researching
For Car Buying:
• New and used car information
• Consumer Reports’ new Overall Score system includes road-test performance, reliability, owner satisfaction, and safety into one overall score, making it simpler to identify models that are truly best in class
• Consumer Reports car ratings and reviews
• Consumer Reports road test video summaries
• Survey information based on 780,000 vehicles covering Owner Satisfaction and Reliability
• Browse cars by type
At CR, our engineers, scientists, and researchers test everything including dishwashers, air conditioners, tires, sedans, and LCD TVs to deliver unbiased product reviews.
We've introduced a new home screen featuring: personalized content that helps you quickly get back into your research; the Best Time to Buy calendar, where our experts share the best deals of the month; and highlights of CR's latest reviewed products and cars.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update 5/22: I was contacted by a developer and told my monthly subscription will run through the paid thru date. I logged back in and find it IS still active and good for another few days. I obviously misunderstood the terms...for like the third or fourth time. :-/ I have bumped my rating to 5 stars. Thank you for contacting me!! By the way, CR was a huge part of my decision to buy a Mazda CX5 and I love it!!
Initial review: Why does my subscription term on the day I term with a message it will run through the end of the already paid period if only I wait to term on that date? I need to term before that date because I will be out of the country on that date and don’t want to have to mess with terming CR. You should just give me what I paid for without trying to get an extra monthly fee because I miss the date.
I love CR and turn my subscription on and off as needed. I would give you 5 stars except for your cancellation policy.
Developer Response ,
Happy to read that you love CR. You can cancel your membership at any time and receive a pro-rated refund if you have an annual membership. If you have a monthly membership, no refund will be issued because you will continue to have access to the site for the full month.
I have used CR since I was in college in the 1960’s. I take the magazine as well as on line and I love both. The magazine is great to read because it has articles I probably would not have searched for on line. I read from cover to cover. Both are indispensable for doing a much better job of purchasing just about everything cars, used cars, yard equipment, even many smaller items like toilet paper. It is a big time saver. I hate buying something that after I get it home it doesn’t work. Some places make it a hassle to return except Costco who makes returning easy and pleasant. The subscription pays for its self in money and time. CR is the best publication and service and lessons how to shop and look for or to watch out for. Your organization gets my very top Recommendations !!! Thank you for years of help.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your 5 star review. We're so glad to read that you have both the print and digital membership. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
KitchenAid French door Refrigerator
I purchased all KitchenAid appliances for my new kitchen in 2017. About a year later, I started having condensation in the back so much so that I could not close the middle slide out tray. I had the extended warranty by Via and they have been out to repair over five times. They fix the condensation but then the ice maker doesn’t work.
Via keeps coming out and replacing the control panel but it never fixes the problem. Now the refrigerator doesn’t even cool or maintain temps.
When I call KitchenAid, they don’t even pick up the phone.
It is frustrating but one thing for sure, I will NEVER buy KitchenAid products ever again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.