See where the bikes and docking points are available at station in your city when the system is powered by PBSC Urban Solutions.
You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
• Create an account and purchase subscriptions directly from the application (Available only in Tucson for now)
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated support for issues displaying plans
Updates to user guidance when managing network and location states
Ratings and Reviews
So this app asks for a direct deposit just Incase the bikes are broken and so I did that and not only did they take the 60 bucks but continued by takings 60 more dollars. This app took 120 dollars from me and I retired the bikes and they were fine. They haven’t contacted me saying anything. This is ridiculous. Stop taking my money. Thanks.
Ok until update
This app used to work fine for Divvy bikes in Chicago. After the last update the header is red and there is no data other than the map, it doesn’t show any docks at all.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Cyclefinder no longer supports Divvy. The city have moved to their own application which you can find here. https://www.divvybikes.com/how-it-works/app
Thanks and have a great day
Freezes on initial load
Never get beyond the welcome screen
Developer Response ,
Hello Tim in Traffic, have you tried recent versions of the application to see if they resolved your issues ?
If you are still having issues, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can dig a bit deeper.
- Public Bike System Company
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 PBSC Urban Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.