Fight for survival in a zombie apocalypse with this heart-stopping first person shooter. Choose from an insane arsenal of combat weapons and battle against the walking dead in terrifying environments around the globe.
100+ million players are now battling for the future of mankind - can YOU make a difference?
“Hours of fun in marathon sessions or short bursts.” - Gamezebo.com
“The game is improving upon everything that made the first title great.” - ArcadeSushi.com
MASSIVE, CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT. EVOLVING STORYLINES.
The Dead Trigger 2 universe is constantly expanding its frontiers. Every update features brand new content to make your game experience even more enjoyable.
• Battle your way through ten regions and explore 33 unique environments.
• Grab your favourite zombie annihilator from 50 types of weapon. Sharpen your shooting skills and take zombies out with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete achievements, smash challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.
You’ll be blown away by our frontier-pushing graphics, including real-time water reflections, dynamic vegetation, and enhanced ragdolls. Explore varied locations and kill the undead in diverse environments ranging from the deserted mines of Africa to the alleyways of Shanghai. The apocalypse never looked so good!
• Brutal enemies - Some of the easier to kill zombies might be a soft target for a sharpshooter, but you’ll need more than one shot for a formidable array of bosses. Get ready for Kamikaze, Vomitron and more - powerful walking dead with an inventive approach to your extinction.
• Awesome weapons - Get to grips with melee weapons like the Big Hammer, Boat Motor and Machete. What’s our favourite? Check out the Grenade Chickens, Rocket Chickens and special Machine Gun mounted to Chickens. You’re gonna love ‘em…
• Real time story development - Join the Global Resistance and tune in to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, where the actions of every single player can directly influence the tide of war. Immerse yourself in different types of operation including Story, Global Mission and Side Quests.
TONS OF FEATURES
• Tournaments for Real Prizes - Get ready for some serious shooting! Go to war with players from all over the world in the Arena, featuring custom combat gladiator rules every week. Become a legend in the new Purgatory arena…
• The Finger is Mightier Than the Gun - Choose between a touch control target system designed especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick for FPS veterans. If you prefer console gaming, then go ahead - Dead Trigger 2 supports MOGA.
• Explore your personal hideout and meet the Gunsmith, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. These NPCs will help on your quest for survival as you unlock incredible new weapons and gadgets.
Great news! We have just released new update 1.6.3 full of improvements and bug fixes.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about the update.
Your MFG team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In this stunning sequel, developer Madfinger Games enhances its acclaimed shooter in every respect, giving zombie-obsessed gamers a cutting-edge, first-person action experience with state-of-the-art graphics. Streamlined controls and exciting new features—including global competitive challenges—help make Dead Trigger 2 incredibly impressive.
I played the first dead trigger and was very impressed and the sequel is twice as entertaining. But I feel like that there needs to be changes within the games. For the China region the first mission is “hi shanghai” I get the pun but Shanghai is like on the other side of China compared to where the mission is. Next thing is the in-game currency balance. It seems like after a mission my money is already gone. For beginners you really have to save up to flourish in the game. After a mission I need to upgrade my guns (which can cost fortunes) because the virus is mutating faster than Usain Bolt. I like the game to actually reward a little more to the player for them to actually catch up. One other thing is weapons. There’s is definitely more cooler weapons and a bigger variety compared to the last game, however blueprints is not given at a quantity you expect. You can only get blue prints by killing elite zombies and you can only get one out of the whole mission (sometimes you can get two) I understand the developers trying to balance the whole thing out, but it just takes too long. After you complete a campaign mission ,which always drops you a blue print, it takes like 10min to unlock the next mission. You eventually put it off because our attention span is like a bird. What I suggests is that the game gives players chance to play missions that allows them to get blueprints.
Or even to crates that you open by using gold or daily reward.
Fun, but needs work in a few areas
This game is very fun and entertaining, and there’s a lot to do. But there’s also a lot missing. I, for one, would very much like to see NPC interactions besides defense missions (i.e. talking to each other via comms, or maybe even a first person hideout). Also, weapons are very annoying to get. In my previous two accounts, I had already beaten Africa by the time I found my THIRD Ithaca blueprint. Character customization could be a huge opportunity to do what a lot of other games don’t. Even if it’s just hair, skin, and gender, it’s still adds a new level of originality and personality to each player. I definitely think this game could also benefit from an armor system. Adding in helmets and pads could add a new grind to the game (and possibly another opportunity for in-app purchases) and players could finally stylize their character. Finally (and I’m not sure if they did add this, as I just made a new account), there should be some sort of clan system. Some sort of group within the game where you can organize and execute special missions and unlock powerful weapons and gear. You could also have 2-3 clan mates in the Arena at a time, which could lead to higher rounds and higher rewards, along with teamwork skills and possible new opportunities for lower players. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game, but I don’t love the repetitive and isolated feel of it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016, MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Fist of Gold $2.99
- Pot of Gold $4.99
- Small Fortune $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.