Do you fight for good? Or for the gold?
Fate has thrust the land into an age of chaos that ushered in the rise of darkness. Now, the people must fend for themselves against bandits, monsters and other unspeakable terrors. However, for mercenaries and bounty hunters, this is an age of unbridled opportunity and prosperity, for justice always demands a high price, and their business has never been better!
AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGN
o Hunt down monsters and villains through all 94 missions of this expansive story.
o Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.
FIGHT WITH FRIENDS
o Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.
o Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.
UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERS
o Wield over 900 pieces of armor and weaponry.
o Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.
o Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.
BUILD, DEFEND & RAID
o Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.
o Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.
o Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.
ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGE
o Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.
o How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?
o Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Legendary Hunts.
o Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events.
*IMPORTANT* Dungeon Hunter 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Update 36 is out now, Bounty Hunters!
• A brand-new Unholy Alliance Invasion will test your strength and give you great rewards!
• Complete 15 new Achievements and become the greatest Valenthian hero.
• Improve your Stronghold defenses with 10 new Tier-7 Minions.
• Become even stronger with 10 new Tier-7 Skills.
• Discover the 13 new Armors & Weapons, including new Chakrams and uniquely themed equipment!
• Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great excellent game, 1 out of ten it's definetly 9 1/2 compared to other games.
Rather enjoy it but it takes so long to level up your character in the real world for ppl who work a lot. It takes so long it gets boring in my opinion, then you have guild battles and you can't never participate because the game doesn't load off the guilds who haven't been on in like 89 days. I've been trying to join or create a guild but it's not happening. Don't get me wrong this is a excellent game if you want time consumption but work more than one job you won't have much time at all. Plz fix these issues I greatly appreciate it. It has major potential if they get it right. If you can make a newer version with the camera right behind the player and more options than just one button too attack with staff you could charge for it plus fix these other issues my other players have complained about. Thanks a bunch.
You’ve completely lost your touch
There will never be a dungeon hunter game as good as the first 2 games, and they have been LONG gone and trapped in the past due to neglect. They were beautiful single player story driven games. I can’t even tell you the countless hours I’ve spent in dungeon hunter 1, 2, and dungeon hunter alliance for the ps3 and psvita. Dungeon hunter 3 was okayyyyy but definitely a downgrade, then dungeon hunter 4 released. It was a combination of a good story driven single player experience with a multiplayer OPTION. And now you’ve gone full circle with your latest releases. There are countless paywalls in the new games. I miss being able to just play a game. I can’t do that anymore. I have to PAY a game now. Hopefully you come to your senses and release a real game, but like most game companies/publishers nowadays, you probably never will. Its a shame, really. Dungeon hunter 2 is my favorite mobile game of all time. I played that game so much to the point where I memorized every single aspect of the game. (Glitches, chest locations, ways to do things more quickly and efficiently, farming locations) and there’s nothing fun about the new games anymore because none of those unique experiences are possible anymore.
This game is a five out five for 3 reasons only.
This first one is the gameplay is incredible and I love how simple the battle mechanics are.
2. You can become a great in a short matter of time. This game is NOT a pay to win game which some games today on the App Store seem to be, I started paying this game a week ago and I’m already got a AA water-type sword, an A grass-type staff and AAA armor.
3. I’ve played most of the dungeon hunter games and this one stands out the most. I really like this game franchise and hope it carries on to a sixth and doesn’t stop just there. Also I love how the multiplayer System works, being able to raid other players strongholds just allows the player a whole different challenge and strategy than just the simple solo mode.
These are my three reason on why this game deserves a total five stars.
- 3.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Great Handful of Gems $0.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.