The easyTithe Plus iPhone app allows you to access all of easyTithe Plus's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
- People can check in when close to church, so labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this App requires an easyTithe Plus account.
Fixed issue where some users couldn't see certain profile details
Ratings and Reviews
Update- dropped to one star
I've dropped my rating to one star due to continued poor app support and extremely limited capabilities. The more I use the app, the more it seems like it is the free trial version of a full-feature app. I'm considering switching to ACS technologies for our entire church's management system.
I would already have done so were it not for the number of people I've already trained with this system. I'm updating my review on November 5 but the last update was mid July. That is a MAJOR concern for me. It causes me to wonder if they lost their app developer or something has gone wrong in the company. Not even a single "minor bug fixes" update in all this time???
When sending mass email, you can't see past the first few lines you type. So you have to type "blind," then hide the keyboard to see if you typed it correctly. If you need to edit what you typed, you'll have to bring the keyboard up and also find your editing location "blind."
Our biggest frustration is the inability to add calendar events via the app. I requested this feature months ago. It seems like an extremely easy addition.
Our church building houses 5 congregations and a funeral home. Scheduling calendar events on the go is extremely important to us.
And you can't see more than 30 days out in the calendar.
You can add a new person into your app database, but you can't adjust that person's admin level via the app.
This app is a good start, but PLEASE allow admins to add calendar/facility usage events via the app. Integrating it with Google and/or ICal so calendar events are viewable on the iPhone calendar would be a HUGE plus. It's tedious to check my calendar on my phone, then check the app calendar to see if there's any schedule conflicts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matt Murph
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 easyTithe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.