Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Glass Bottom Jet™ a trademark of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What’s New 5.2
• Introducing Virtual Queueing! You will now receive personalized notifications when your zone is getting ready to board, which takes you to a real-time view of each boarding status, so you can keep your eye on zones currently boarding and not feel rushed to get to the gate.
• Quickly link your Delta SkyMiles® and Lyft accounts to earn miles on every Lyft ride. Plus, new users get $20 in ride credit!
• Bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoy Flying Delta
I have been flying Delta since it acquired Western Airlines back in the 70s. I have had my problems with Delta Airlines, such as having them give my seat away while I was transferring terminals when I was on an emergency trip home as my mother was dying. That stunt allowed me to arrive 4 hours after my mother had lost consciousness for the last time. Delta of course apologized and gave me miles - Which meant nothing . But - the most important thing they did was updated their training manual to re-emphasize the importance of getting emergency traveling passengers to their proper gate and proper flight. Do not give seats away until you have checked all arriving flights and know there are no transferring passengers unaccounted for. I understand Delta is a big corporation and run for profit. They do their best. When I complain I have an actual email back in record time. Their aircraft is clean, modern and well-maintained. When I am overseas I trust the Delta planes. So what if they’re late? Their air miles are hard to obtain and expensive when you go to use them. But overall Delta’s people care about you, their aircraft is well-maintained and safe. The food is low satisfactory but above others. Their alcohol is great, Major labels, no off brands like Alaska. I Fly Delta because I trust them.
Got kicked off my plane
I had gotten on my flight to Ft Myers when I realized I left my laptop at security and I asked the attendant if she could call over to see if they could secure it. She says “oh no, you go get your laptop”. I was so surprised that she said they’d wAit but I felt stupid to leave my laptop after given this kind of response from staff. I ran to the gate and made great timing coming back to the gate in less than 7 minutes. I watched the gate close as I ran for my life to make that flight to Ft Myers to address a family emergency which is the reason for my flight. They had taken my bags off the plane and threw them aside with my stuff falling out of it. When I asked for help to the staff that said they would wait, they said “that was on you. You didn’t have to go”. Given the fact that I’m traveling for a family emergency and timing is if the essence I would have never gone had I not been encouraged to by staff. Well then I found out that they gave my seat to someone else. In what, 5 minutes? Heartbreaking experience and quite frankly customer abuse. I’ve never been treated worse in my life.
Heartbroken, shocked and stranded.
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 171.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.