Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Notifications” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
• Bringing a wheelchair on your upcoming trip? Customers travelling with a wheelchair or scooter can now save details about their mobility device via the 'My Trips' page!
• Ongoing bug fixes and maintenance to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
Road Warrior Loves Delta
I have flown domestics weekly for work for more than 15 years. I am a die hard, dedicated Delta fan. I think I fly more hours to an some flight attendants. Of course there are the occasional delayed flights due to mechanical or weather which no one has control over, but the frequency of those inconveniences have been a small percentage compared to my total travel flights.
I once took 2 days off work to earn MQMs. I flew from Orlando to JFK to Amsterdam to Johannesburg South Africa. I spent 23 hrs in Johannesburg and flew back. And I did this crazy long trip so I maintained my Diamond status for the next year.
Other airlines don’t come close to the consistent customer service Delta provides. I love the Delta perks they offer with Diamonds status. Things are different since COVID and I don’t get upgrades like I did previously and I don’t care for the Sky Club wait lines in Atlanta but again those are minute compared to incredible service Delta provides.
I could easily book with another airline and get many more direct flights but I chose Delta and go thru Atlanta every week. Pretty sure I’ll have to go thru Atlanta when I die.
Thanks Delta for making my weekly travel more enjoyable and something I can rely on every week.
Some good, some not
Overall a decent app. The connection to wifi is a bit confusing and unintuitive. Feels like u accidentally find ur way every time depending on the plane and flight. Second, the contact us section is a. It if a disaster. One link leads u to text which creates undeliverable text. Crappy experience. Their mileage calculations are impossible to figure out. The app designers don’t know how to convey it so they describe things generally. The mileage wonks have created so many hidden levers to devalue ur ability to earn and spend. We’d to reduce the levers, complexities. And stop devaluing the members mileage. Last there should be an easy way to search for trips using dollars or miles from a airport with no specific destination but only based on price.
Opinion is / remains it’s cute and useful for quick use but for deep searches it is not robust. Corners have been cut for the sake of an MVP product but needs to improve if they want to people to really use it. Searches need to offer and locate best deals using miles or dollars from single destination. Search results need better and more information sortable. Improve and add ways to spend mikes that don’t feel simply like an accommodation add-on. Rental cars and hotels are prices horribly stop devaluing miles so quickly. The credit card spend to achieve loyalty is pretty stupendous. Seems Delta would want more in the loyalty programs as it means return customers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 203.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.