For Frontpoint customers, staying connected to your home has never been easier. Frontpoint’s app keeps you in touch and in control of your Frontpoint system from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad. Monitoring your home no matter where you are is as easy as sending and receiving messages. You’ll get the simplicity and security that Frontpoint is known for, at your fingertips and on the go.
Note: This app requires a Frontpoint system and service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan.
With our mobile app, you can:
• Easily arm and disarm your system from anywhere
• Receive real-time email, text or push notifications for events that you select
• View live or recorded video
• Control lights, locks and thermostats
• And much more!
• Under App Settings, iOS 12 users can now set up voice shortcuts to control your alarm system via Siri. You can also choose to share your in-app activity so that Siri can recommend commonly used actions on your lock screen, or Spotlight Search
• Create, view, or edit security system and lock user codes through the new Users screen, available in the navigation menu of the app.
• A new Login Information screen, available in the navigation menu of the app, lets you link multiple systems to a single login, set up two factor authentication for additional security, and more.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
welcome new update
I’ve had this system since the co founder Peter Rogers was doing new account setups and I’ve had three iterations of the control panel (currently on the hub) and as all things modern there had to be an app and this frontpoint app is also evolving by the day with new features added as we speak since I downloaded it a few days ago. Great user interface and great versatility in having user changes and settings modified by myself instead of having to call customer service. A++++ to the Frontpoint security team, please add courtyard to the hub vocabulary :)
App works great, but billing issues over a year
The app works great, easy to use, arm, disarm, etc. But I will not renew with FrontPoint when the contract is done. And I can’t cancel it now. Their “ACH” automated billing withdrawal has not been able to withdraw from the checking account I set up with front point. After 3 months or so I get past due with the threat to terminate services, and possibility of going g to collections. I end up paying it on a credit card. Spoke with top level customer service, who tried, but the ACH is through another company, and they have not been able to resolve it. This time they could’ve even charge my valid credit card. I even filed a complaint t with BBB, still not resolved. I was really fed up with spending so much time resolving this on the phone. An I keep getting g reminder phone calls every morning and evening. It is not worth the billing aggravation. Also hard wire system is better. The sensors don’t fall down when the glue dries up.
Easy to use
Set up was quick and easy and the app is very easy to use. Happy with the system. It gives you plenty of time to disarm if you set off accidentally. Once I forgot to disarm when taking the dog for a walk, & left my phone home. I was pleasantly surprised upon my return to find the community security office at the house- so I know the notifications work. My only negative comment- I wish the monthly service fee was less, but to be fair - I feel that about everything 😬
- FrontPoint Security Solutions, LLC
- 181.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 FrontPoint Security Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.