SmartHQ from GE Appliances will give you the insight and control you need to manage your smart GE Kitchen Appliances.
• REMOTE CONTROL – remotely monitor and control your SmartHQ enabled GE Appliances so you can do things like turn your oven on when you are heading home
• VOICE INTEGRATION – SmartHQ enabled Appliances work with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -- now you can multi-task with ease!
• NOTIFICATIONS – Receive helpful alerts from your smart appliance that tell you when your oven is done pre-heating or if you left the refrigerator door open and many others
• SERVICE ALERTS – Get notified if your appliance needs attention
• SOFTWARE UPDATES - Keep your smart appliance up-to-date and access new features for your smart appliance as soon as they become available
Requires a compatible GE SmartHQ enabled Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wall Oven/Range or with a U+ Connect module. U+ Connect modules can be purchased online: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/PBX23W00Y0?SpecType=SpecType
HELP AND SUPPORT
Have questions or need help getting connected? Contact:
• Phone: 1-800-220-6899
• E-Mail: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a fan
I had the old app and it was very user friendly and much more simple. Now the new version is way more complex and confusing, and it shouldn’t be. I do not know why it was “updated”. It was working great and didn’t need to be “improved”. Now it’s very frustrating! Thanks for “fixing” it! If it’s not broke- don’t fix it!
Range will not connect from my iphone or ipad. Will connect to the GE wifi as listed in my appliance but the app searches endlessly to connect to the range. Never finds the appliance. i will stick with good ole reliable manual pressing of the BAKE and start buttons. .
I’ve been using the app since we installed the double ovens a couple of years ago. The newest version of the app while useful has several bugs and some lack of functionality compared to earlier versions. The most lacking functionality is notifications. It use to send a notification when preheat completed and when cooking timer expired, it now sends no notifications. If there’s a way to turn them on I can’t find it in the app or in iOS settings. The most annoying bug is the “policy change notification”. When you first start app you hit accept and app runs fine. If you leave app and come back it again pops up the notification, however if you accept it then pops up a “network error” box. Only way to go back in is to kill the app and restart it. Very annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.